stroller fans

Piixxii

Earning My Ears
We are heading to WDW in late June. Someone posted a suggestion of fans that clip onto strollers. Has anyone ever seen these at a store or online? Want to keep my dd (3) and ds (4 months) as cool and comfortable as possible.
Thanks!:D

Hi one step ahead.com (can't remember if its all one word or not). I got 2 there last yr and used them in our camper for the boys bunks,cuz I kept forgetting them in the parks. Just make sure you bring batteries! They do work great. My other trick I learned of the boards was to ask for a cup of Ice (it's free) then I'd bring sanwich sized ziplocs and fill with ice wrap in thier blanket while they are napping. It worked great, it was 95-100 last oct. I did this everyday after the 1 1/2 yr old woke up I'd plop it on the 4yrs old head to cool him off. Have fun anyother ?'s i'd be happy to help.
Christy

Walmart and target both have them for about $5. They have a flexible 10" or so extension, which makes it easy to position for optimum effect. The fan blades are foam, like the mister fans, and takes 2 double A batteries. We usually go during the June/July/August months for 7 days a stretch, and RARELY have to change the batteries.

Best of luck, and have fun!

The only problem with the extendable fan( we bought it at Walmart) we had is our daughter kept bending it closer to her until she finally got it caught in her hair. If your child is old enough and tall enough to reach things attached the stroller you may want to consider purchasing one from a baby store that has a safety cover on it.

I don't know if you have a Odd Lots or Big Lots near you but I seen clip on battery 5 inch fans in our store for $1.99 yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter