stroller bag question

WalkerFamily072906

Earning My Ears
we are renting a double city mini. I am thinking of bring one of those saddle mesh bags for the side. I have never used one, does it have to be removed to fold up the stroller when getting on the bus?

Also I have never used a double stroller and I and hoping to nap my 14 mth old in it. is there any tricks to darkening the stroller area? Like some kind of cover? anyone have experience with this?

Oh and about the saddle bag how much do they really hold? Should I buy two? I was trying to get away from having to carry a back pack.

I can't help you and the saddle bag issue, but the double city mini has a canopy that comes down pretty far, which really helps to block out the sun. Also, the stroller reclines all the way back. My kids have never had any trouble napping in it.

You can also bring a light weight blanket and use that to cover your child bring the canopy all the way down and put the blanket on

We have a City Mini GT Double I just use a Mommy Hook and clip my backpack on the stroller. Then I can grab my backpack when we need to leave the stroller parked for awhile.

I have something similar to the mesh saddle bag from thirtyone, and I bought it specifically for our Disney trip. Then we did a trial run at a local amusement park and I hated it! It was in the way every time we had to fold the stroller, like to get on a train that went around the park, to get on the parking tram. It was awful! I'm anti backpack for everyday life, no judgement, just not my style. However, I bought the Vera Bradley Midnight with Mickey one just for this trip. I'm going to mommy hook it on to the stroller and then I can pull it off easily when we need to fold the stroller.

Enjoy your trip!

Never used a saddle bag on my stroller but mommy hooks are your friend. I use them all the time.

I have that stroller and I would think you would not be able to food it with the bags on with stuff in them. What we do is pack a messenger bag with diapers, spare outfits or whatever else we nee that we're not worried about getting stolen. Then we just leave it in there. It's easy to grab and wear when we need a bathroom run or to fold up the stroller.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter