Stretch LImo--Lincoln Navigator or Ford Excursion???

luvtotraveldcl

Mouseketeer
Well, got our dd's 16th birthday party venue for free and grandparents want to give her a ride in style.

Know nothing about limos but they are giving me a choice between a 20 passenger stretch lincoln navigatior or a 20 passenger stretch ford excursion.

Has anyone here ridden in either one of these??---at first they promised me the 20 passenger hummer which would have definitely been cool to a bunch of 16 yr old girls but have since told me it's already rented out and I could choose between these two.

I haven't a clue which one or if one is better than the other--which would you prefer to ride in?? Thanks;)

Either would be good. I would go with the navigator, but either is a good choice.

Lincoln is a luxury name, Ford is not. The Excursion will likely be bigger.

Well, got our dd's 16th birthday party venue for free and grandparents want to give her a ride in style.

Know nothing about limos but they are giving me a choice between a 20 passenger stretch lincoln navigatior or a 20 passenger stretch ford excursion.

Has anyone here ridden in either one of these??---at first they promised me the 20 passenger hummer which would have definitely been cool to a bunch of 16 yr old girls but have since told me it's already rented out and I could choose between these two.

I haven't a clue which one or if one is better than the other--which would you prefer to ride in?? Thanks;)

Are you sure it's an Excursion and not an Expedition? Ford stopped making the Excursion about 8 or 9 years ago. I would be surprised that a limo comp still has a vehicle that old.

Are you sure it's an Excursion and not an Expedition? Ford stopped making the Excursion about 8 or 9 years ago. I would be surprised that a limo comp still has a vehicle that old.

They haven't made the Hummer H1 in 8 or 9 years either, and all the Hummer limos around here are H1's. Limos tend to be kept up and run for a lot of years.

The excursion is bigger and wider so you will be more comfortable in it BUT the Lincoln will be more luxurious looking in my opinion then the ford

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter