stretch hummer suggestions please

mickeydumplings

Mouseketeer
Hi
I want to take my boys in a chauffeur stretch hummer (did Limo last yr)
It is minimum 3 hours. Any suggestions of how to spend 3 hours. :confused3
We are staying at Disney.

Debbie

My Dh said the guided tour of the inside of the Hummer takes three hours

Hi - we have a simlar problem - three hours is a long time. Its our DS's birthday when we are at WDW and we are trying to organise a stretch hummer as a surprise to get from our WDW hotel to the Hard Rock Cafe ( about a 30 minute drive) - like you we found the Hire company required a minimum 3 hour hire, however we are searching for a better arrangement - happy to pass on any info we find.

:yay:

Hi
I want to take my boys in a chauffeur stretch hummer (did Limo last yr)
It is minimum 3 hours. Any suggestions of how to spend 3 hours. :confused3
We are staying at Disney.

Debbie
have you a link to these plaese
maybe drive to the coast and back

We used Tiffany Town Cars and they were great. We had a stretch limo, which was great fun.

tiffanytowncars.com

on our recent visit we stayed on internationl drive, we found a limo place near to cafe tu tu tango, which supplied a nice ride for smal price. If you booked after a certain time you had to book it for 3 hours, but we booked it for before 12 and we could hire the limo for 1 hour which cost us £90. Which when we split the cost it didnt cost us much at all.

The driver went down international drive past seaworld, then stopped at The Dixie Stampede to see the horses and then continued onto downtown disney, and back around. In all this was a good hour and trip, but if you dont fancy that trip they do plenty more routes for you to choose from.

Here is the limo we took out :
DSC00638.jpg

oh wow! my DS8 would love this .. he is obsessed about Limo's! I might just have to book something like this for him. Do you have a link to the place you booked for just 1 hour please?
Claire

Below are both the website and phone number, it doesnt say on the website about the one hour deal, but if you ring im sure they will tell you about it. I think it has to be before 1pm and only on certain days.

http://ktstran.corporatecaronline.com/

Or

Phone : 407-924-8568

Sounds great Debbie :thumbsup2

Adz, that stretch hummer looks brilliant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter