Stressing about the weather next week!

I live in a place where it rains all the time and it is definitely colder than it is in California so I am used to rainy weather!
That being said, we were in Disneyland in May and it rained and we didn't enjoy it one bit! It is amazing how bad the drainage is but I guess that is what you get when you don't get a lot of rain.
It is one thing to walk to school in the rain and do your everyday activities but I for one, don't want to walk around a theme park all day!
Wearing ponchos and going inside and outside was just a pain! It was our last day but we just gave it up early and went back to the hotel.
If the vacation was booked and I was going anyways, I would make the best of it. Hey it's Disneyland!
However, if I had the flexibility to change it, I would! Just my two cents!

Unfortunately we have no flexibility, but the forecast for the days we'll be there is already improving a bit.

Just in case you haven't been keeping up with the forecast, looks like things are clearing up considerably for next week! Yay!

If it is raining be careful of rides where the ride vehicles sit outside. The Matterhorn turns into a wet ride during a hard rain.

According to the news, it is supposed to be clearing up tomorrow and for the rest of the week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you guys. :santa:

So funny. I was just looking at the accuweather extended forecast and hit the month tab. Apparently there will be thunderstorms on January 17. How do they know THAT? Must be based on historical data:confused3. There has been so much change in the forecast in the past week!

FWIW to those who are curious:

It absolutely POURED in the middle of the night on the 23rd/24th. POURED. I thought reindeer were do aerobics on our roof when the rain woke me up it was so loud!

It cleared up by morning and other than some sprinkles here and there, hasn't rained since. It's cool and overcast, but not wet. I'm guessing all those currently at DLR are truly enjoying themselves -- if not, it's probably moreso due to crowds than weather. :goodvibes

- Dreams

It's supposed to rain again late tonight and tomorrow morning but its gonna be a cold one tomorrow...the highest it's supposed to get all week is 61 but it looks as though it may clear up till sat ...cross fingers

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter