Streetmosphere Photos!

DS got a ticket from this guy for having hair more perfect than his.
101_2748-1.jpg

Rosie is hysterical. She chased our son around MGM when he was 12 until she caught him and gave him kisses all over his face, with her bright red lipstick on. Then throughout the day if she saw him, she made sure that she pointed him out and blew kisses to him. I have never seen him more embarassed in my life! DH and I loved it!!!:lmao: They are all great, but she is our favorite!!

Trish

Flavio is definately our favorite. Close second is Scoop Sanderson. Sorry Scoop but Flavio has taken my heart away.

As my girlfriend and I walked down mainstreet on the last day of our trip I was stopped by Sheela Sweetlash who lives above the candy store. She liked my LSU t-shirt and walked down the street holding my hand. She was glad she lived on the third floor of the candy store because using the stairs kept her skinny. Also her mom told her to marry a dentist because she was sooo sweet. She was great! This pic isn't great, but it's the only one my girlfriend took. (and it was super hot that day, how she could stay on mainstreet I don't know)

P1000772.jpg

I have no idea how this guy keeps the plunger on his face . . .

MGM-28.jpg

I LOVE the performances! We saw these guys last month! They were walking around "watering" the trees (more like the guests!!) My favorite was one of them went up to this lady and told her she had some "dirt" on her back- he proceeded to take his water stick thing and wash her back and he kept saying it won't come off- so he got his "co-worker" to help and they couldn't scrub it off- they had us all laughing so hard- this woman had a TATOO- I love watching the performances- We took the time this trip to watch many and it made our MGM experience so much more enjoyabe!!

The Streetmosphere characters are great. DH & I were walking down the street when the director was out. He put the camera on us and made some comment about this being a love scene and show him what we had. My DH grabbed me, dipped me backwards and gave me a kiss. Everyone around was clapping while I was beet red!

We have some great pictures of our youngest son when he was about 12 (he's now 18) with the young blond starlet.......I can't remember what she called herself when she introduced herself to my DH and I "I'm your son's new girlfriend......I'm going to wait for him to grow up". It was a riot.....we laughed so much that afternoon.....does anyone remember her? We haven't seen her for a few years now.....I wish I could remember her name.......

robnkris,

Thanks for the video.. That was fun..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter