strategies for getting Ana & Elsa FP?

I've read others on here with a similar experience. A&E are only scheduled to meet until 5:00pm, but several people have reported going later in the evening and seeing the picture for Aurora and a "Visiting Princess" outside, and turned out the "Visiting Princess" was A&E. If you're unable to get a FP+ for A&E at all, and the SB line for Aurora is short in the evening, it seems to be worth a shot.

Very interesting......

Does everyone in your party really want to meet them? I would start with one person and then go from there with trying to get additional ones. I managed to get a single one less then a week before our trip so I just took my daughter (she's less then 3 so no FP+ needed). I had them autograph an extra page for my son and he's not a huge fan anyways.

No, just DD6. So I've been choosing "select or replace" and then just choosing her and I.

I have seen them a few times with FP+ between 9-11am and had a short like 5 minute wait. Saw them with FP+ at 2pm Friday and had the longest FP wait time I've experienced with them, but it was only 15 mins max. I replied to your other thread, but it's A & E with a visiting princess (usually Aurora) on the right, and Cinderella and Rapunzel on the left. After 5pm A & E leave and Aurora is usually joined by Snow White (but both of those are subject to change.) Cinderella and Rapunzel are headliners and are far less likely to have a substitute. The pictures out front at the time you visit will tell you who is in residence at that time. The crown signifies you will see an unannounced princess.

Thankyou for the info! :)

I scored 3 FPs for Anna & Elsa last night!!! I just kept checking back as often as possible using the Select or Replace for myself only. A&E magically appeared on the list on my final try last night and I grabbed it and let the computer pick my other 2 FP choices. Then I went back and copied my 3 new selections to one daughter and then did the same for the other daughter. After I copied them, I went back in and changed the other 2 FPs to match 2 of our previous FPs. My return time is 9:40-10:40am, DD5's is 9:35-10:35, and DD8's is 9:30-10:30, so we have a 50-minute overlapping window and I'm very happy with the time! Unfortunately, when I tried to copy it to my husband, there were no more. It's not a big deal, but I'll keep checking for him. He doesn't care to meet A&E, but I don't want him to miss watching our kids meet them. They're so excited! I'm wondering if there's any possibility that the CM will let him go in with us even without a FP.

I scored 3 FPs for Anna & Elsa last night!!! I just kept checking back as often as possible using the Select or Replace for myself only. A&E magically appeared on the list on my final try last night and I grabbed it and let the computer pick my other 2 FP choices. Then I went back and copied my 3 new selections to one daughter and then did the same for the other daughter. After I copied them, I went back in and changed the other 2 FPs to match 2 of our previous FPs. My return time is 9:40-10:40am, DD5's is 9:35-10:35, and DD8's is 9:30-10:30, so we have a 50-minute overlapping window and I'm very happy with the time! Unfortunately, when I tried to copy it to my husband, there were no more. It's not a big deal, but I'll keep checking for him. He doesn't care to meet A&E, but I don't want him to miss watching our kids meet them. They're so excited! I'm wondering if there's any possibility that the CM will let him go in with us even without a FP.

What date did you get it for?

So, OP here. We are still working on it. I've been trying the "select or replace" strategy and just picking myself. DH is also working on it, so we are trying several times a day at various times.

I wonder if they release any the day of...

I got them for June 22, which is our last day. My 30-day window for that day opened on May 23rd, and there was no availability then. I guess somebody happened to cancel theirs right before I tried again Sunday night. I have heard that they release 25% at 60 days, 25% at 30 days, 25% at 7 days, and 25% the morning of. All at 6am EST.

I got them for June 22, which is our last day. My 30-day window for that day opened on May 23rd, and there was no availability then. I guess somebody happened to cancel theirs right before I tried again Sunday night. I have heard that they release 25% at 60 days, 25% at 30 days, 25% at 7 days, and 25% the morning of. All at 6am EST.

That's some interesting information, thanks! I wonder what "7 days" means. Like, if we are going to MK on the 17th, would that mean the 10th or the 11th?

Does everyone in your party really want to meet them? I would start with one person and then go from there with trying to get additional ones. I managed to get a single one less then a week before our trip so I just took my daughter (she's less then 3 so no FP+ needed). I had them autograph an extra page for my son and he's not a huge fan anyways.

Interesting and never even thought about this..

so if we have one five year old that wants to meet A&E, we can just use FP+ for this just on their band, and not the entire family?

does the parent going in with the child need a FP as well?

ericstac said:
Interesting and never even thought about this..

so if we have one five year old that wants to meet A&E, we can just use FP+ for this just on their band, and not the entire family?

does the parent going in with the child need a FP as well?

Anyone entering the fastpass queue ages 3 and over needs a fastpass.

I'm hoping to get fastpasses for one of our 2 MK days in November - my DD's 12, but still a fan enough to want to meet the characters she hasn't seen yet! :rotfl2: Can't say I'm complaining - I'm happy to indulge as long as she's into the magic.

Does anyone know if you can book FP+ for the MVMCP? Using just the MVMCP ticket. We'll have passes for the time we're there, but won't be using them on our MVMCP day - if they have FP+ for the part time, though, I'd love to be able to use our 3 for the park with our party tickets! That would give me an extra day to look for times for A&E, but also to help knock out some of our must-do rides so I don't have to worry about getting passes for them later in the week.

Does anyone know if you can book FP+ for the MVMCP? Using just the MVMCP ticket. We'll have passes for the time we're there, but won't be using them on our MVMCP day - if they have FP+ for the part time, though, I'd love to be able to use our 3 for the park with our party tickets! That would give me an extra day to look for times for A&E, but also to help knock out some of our must-do rides so I don't have to worry about getting passes for them later in the week.

This has been a topic in other threads as well, and the consensus seems to be that no one knows yet. We are going to the party on our last (6th) night and have 5-day tickets, so I'm anxiously awaiting reports from people with early MNSSHP dates on if they were able to book FP+ using just their party ticket. I'm inclined to just add a 6th day to my tickets to be safe, since it's only ~$30 to do so. If you have passes that cover your party date, you should be able to book FP+ for that date.

I as able to score fp for Anna/Elsa for our trip at 59 days out......there were plenty available for middle of July , we also scored sdmt for the same morning.

I have a slightly off topic question if the OP doesn't mind. I certainly don't want to derail the thread.

Regarding the anna and elsa FP, we are a family of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids). My daughter would love to meet them so I'd like to try and get a FP when our 60 day window arrives.

Will I have to use all 4 FP's to do this or can I just use hers? It may not matter because if I use hers then she will be short for another ride that the other 3 will still have. BUt in that case it would just be a wasted FP.

I have a slightly off topic question if the OP doesn't mind. I certainly don't want to derail the thread.

Regarding the anna and elsa FP, we are a family of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids). My daughter would love to meet them so I'd like to try and get a FP when our 60 day window arrives.

Will I have to use all 4 FP's to do this or can I just use hers? It may not matter because if I use hers then she will be short for another ride that the other 3 will still have. BUt in that case it would just be a wasted FP.

As long as no one will need to stand in line with her, that should be fine. But if you need to be with her, you'll need to secure a FP+ for yourself as well.

Don't give up hope - they were available yesterday when I went to book my 4th fp at midday although unfortunately for after we had to leave for the airport

I think A&E FP will be available if you stay on top of it. Just able to book A&E, mine train and enchanted tales all for same day in July. Actually booked seeing A&E on 2 different days because family will be in town.

Edited to add one day our party is for 12 people and I booked everyone at the same time. Then next day it's for a party of 4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter