Strategic Ohana ADR?

Elliotsmommy

Earning My Ears
Hi All! We are planning to visit Ohana on Friday, October 26th and would like to time our ADR so that we can watch the fireworks on the beach without too much of a wait. Has anyone done this before? Any suggestions on optimum ADR time? Thanks!

Hi All! We are planning to visit Ohana on Friday, October 26th and would like to time our ADR so that we can watch the fireworks on the beach without too much of a wait. Has anyone done this before? Any suggestions on optimum ADR time? Thanks!

Two things
The MK has Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (MNNSHP) 4 nights a week in Sept/Oct. On those nights the MK closes at 7 PM to the public and the special Hallowishes fireworks are at 9:30. Other nights vary.
Second, It is VERY LATE to be trying for 'OHana in October. It is one, if not the, hardest ADR to get. Folks have been booking ADR's for October since April.
I would check to see if anything is available.
We made our 'Ohana ADR for a MNSSHP night at 180 days in advance. We booked 7:10 PM hoping to be finished and able to go to the beach after.

We ate at Ohana the first week of August. Our reservation was at 8:00 and Wishes were at 10:00. We were done with dinner shortly after 9:00 and walked down and checked out the gift shops and then found a spot on the beach.

We didn't book our Ohana ADR 180 days out. Maybe 90 days.

I have been trying to get Ohana for that entire week. Any reservation that week is 930pm or later. Good luck if you are trying!

If you don't already have your reservation I'm afraid you're not going to have much flexibility. You're going to have to take whatever you can find...if you can find anything. 'Ohana is one of the first restaurants to book up. Keep trying though. You never know what might become available.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter