Strange things guests say

Years ago I began taking a new medication for a chronic condition just before a trip to WDW, and to say that this particular med turned my brain to mush would have been an understatement. My ds and I had just gotten to MK and he asked me what ride I wanted to go on first. Somehow what came out of my mouth was "Carrots of the Pirobbean." No, I don't still take those pills. And yes, we still look for the carrots every time we ride Pirates of the Caribbean! :rotfl:

Years ago I began taking a new medication for a chronic condition just before a trip to WDW, and to say that this particular med turned my brain to mush would have been an understatement. My ds and I had just gotten to MK and he asked me what ride I wanted to go on first. Somehow what came out of my mouth was "Carrots of the Pirobbean." No, I don't still take those pills. And yes, we still look for the carrots every time we ride Pirates of the Caribbean! :rotfl:

I have a friend who was a waitress. One day at work she had a rather disastrous slip of the tongue. The veggies of the day were corn and peas. So when asking the customer if they wanted peas or corn, some letters switched around, and she says she's never blushed so much in her life.

my best friend and i went for my sweet 16 like five years ago. we were on splash mountain and this like 7 year old boy and his father were sitting in the back row while we were in the front row. everything is fine when we get to the scene where brer fox has brer bear tangled in the tree. the boy then says, "Daddy, what's that?" and his father goes, "Ohhhh that's a giant bear a$$. Imagine if he let one go?". my best friend and i just looked at eachother, trying not to laugh hysterically. we still talk about it to this day.

Great thread! :thumbsup2

My daughters were 2 and 5 on our last trip and they LOVED the Gran Fiesta ride in Mexico so much that we kept getting back in line and riding it over and over again. The ride got quiet as the night went on so eventually the CM let us stay on the ride and do a few continuous loops. He even gave us a certificate.

Well, at the end of the ride a voice reminds everyone to hold their children's hands and gather their belongings. I think the voice might have an accent and my dd5 kept mishearing the announcement. On one of our last times on the ride, she looked up and me and asked why the ride kept asking people to gather their bologna.

I corrected her and then laughed for a long time picturing her wondering why people would have sandwich meat on the ride. :laughing: We still have a laugh when talking about that ride or while watching videos of it on YouTube.

my best friend and i went for my sweet 16 like five years ago. we were on splash mountain and this like 7 year old boy and his father were sitting in the back row while we were in the front row. everything is fine when we get to the scene where brer fox has brer bear tangled in the tree. the boy then says, "Daddy, what's that?" and his father goes, "Ohhhh that's a giant bear a$$. Imagine if he let one go?". my best friend and i just looked at eachother, trying not to laugh hysterically. we still talk about it to this day.

Like cool!!! :rotfl2: Sorry couldn't resist.

We were beirgarten for dinner one night. I take my young four year old son who is quite the ham up to the buffet. I am going through the line with him in tow and a huge line following. So I keep pushing him as we are going through and keep asking him what he wants. Do you beans? Yes or no. We come around to the the brats and I ask him if he wants a wiener. His eyes got huge:scared1: he looked straight down at his crotch and then said, "Weiners? I am not eating any wieners." The line was in tears. :rotfl2: when I could collect myself I asked him if he thought I was referring to a wiener like his. Eyes still huge he responds, "Well yah!"

OOOHHH MYY GOOODNESS! so many of these have made me seriously laugh...i have tears rolling down my cheeks on this one -HYSTERICAL! bless his heart!

I was in Disneyland a few weeks ago and heard a guest on the monorail pointing something out to his partner and saying that the Matador was closed (I suspect he meant the Matterhorn).

Andre

Like cool!!! :rotfl2: Sorry couldn't resist.

tumblr_lbekx0gwCY1qct3ayo1_500.gif

We just came back from our trip two days ago. We were on the monorail pulling into the Magic Kingdom station, and an elderly woman in our car said, "Is this Disney?" I think what she meant was, is this the MK. We got a good laugh out of it!!

This one is a cute story, not strange, but I really want to share!

We were on POTC, and as you know, the boat fits quite a few people. My family took up a whole row, and there was one family behind us. There was a little boy, maybe 4 or 5 (it was dark, I didn't really look at him, so I could be off) who was sitting beside his dad. We got to the part where everything is on fire, and the little boy got scared, he was kind of whimpering and said to his dad "I want to go see Mickey. I want to go see Mickey!" Poor little thing was scared and wanted to go to the "happy" Disney lol When we all got off of the ride he was exclaiming how proud he was that he was so brave on the ride. So adorable :cutie:

We went to Disney several years ago with some friends of mine and their two children. The kids were pretty well behaved all things considered but it was June, and there's a limit to anybody's patience when at Disney in June. The heat just gets to you after awhile...

Part way through the trip my husband and I were riding the ferry boats in Epcot from one side of the lake to the other going to meet my friends (who were staying at another resort on site) at one of the restaurants for our lunch ADR. When the boat docked the CM's told everyone to make sure they had all of their personal belongings including any small children they may have brought with them. Since we were the last 2 people to exit the boat I took the time to ask the CM "As a purely hypothetical question, what happens if by mistake or on purpose you happen to leave your small, or not so small children on the boat when you exit?" The CM thought about it for a moment and replied - "Well, first we'd put them in lost and found until the end of the day. After that we'd install them in "Its a Small World" and use them as part of the ride." I told the CM that my friend who we were about to meet might consider that a perfectly satisfactory result considering her children were spending most of the trip saying the same things over and over and over and over again already." The CM laughed and said that "we hadn't heard the scary part yet and that if we did this that Disney World would call us once a day and have the kids sing the theme song to Its a Small World into the phone until we came to pick them back up again". A short time later we met up with our friends and I told my girlfriend what had happened. She looked at me for a moment and then stared across the courtyard (forget which country in Epcot this was) at her husband who was attempting to pull her children out of the fountain. Her only response "I could always put in earplugs when they called." :laughing:

We went to Disney several years ago with some friends of mine and their two children. The kids were pretty well behaved all things considered but it was June, and there's a limit to anybody's patience when at Disney in June. The heat just gets to you after awhile...

Part way through the trip my husband and I were riding the ferry boats in Epcot from one side of the lake to the other going to meet my friends (who were staying at another resort on site) at one of the restaurants for our lunch ADR. When the boat docked the CM's told everyone to make sure they had all of their personal belongings including any small children they may have brought with them. Since we were the last 2 people to exit the boat I took the time to ask the CM "As a purely hypothetical question, what happens if by mistake or on purpose you happen to leave your small, or not so small children on the boat when you exit?" The CM thought about it for a moment and replied - "Well, first we'd put them in lost and found until the end of the day. After that we'd install them in "Its a Small World" and use them as part of the ride." I told the CM that my friend who we were about to meet might consider that a perfectly satisfactory result considering her children were spending most of the trip saying the same things over and over and over and over again already." The CM laughed and said that "we hadn't heard the scary part yet and that if we did this that Disney World would call us once a day and have the kids sing the theme song to Its a Small World into the phone until we came to pick them back up again". A short time later we met up with our friends and I told my girlfriend what had happened. She looked at me for a moment and then stared across the courtyard (forget which country in Epcot this was) at her husband who was attempting to pull her children out of the fountain. Her only response "I could always put in earplugs when they called." :laughing:

I love this story!

At MK, we were walking along the pathway, near the water, on the way to Splash Mtn and BTMR. A woman walking past us says that there used to be alligators in the water. My 10 year old replied, (just using the letters, not the words), "***."

While dining in Germany at the Biergarten we sat next to a lovely, incredibly nice family who had no idea Epcot had any rides!

They thought it was a whole park of restaurants around the world and you needed a dinner reservation to go into any of the countries!

This was their 3rd trip to Epcot over the years and even parked by spaceship earth and walked all the way through the park to get to Germany!

At MK, we were walking along the pathway, near the water, on the way to Splash Mtn and BTMR. A woman walking past us says that there used to be alligators in the water. My 10 year old replied, (just using the letters, not the words), "***."

:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter