Strange request - pressed penny containers

wildelady

Mouseketeer
Hi, I am in the UK and we cannot get the tubes that people use to hold the pressed penny money are the actual pressed pennies. If anyone has any spare, would you be so kind as to pass them on to me, I would be happy to pay the postage on them

Bumping up to make sure people see this. I just got rid of a whole bunch of the M&M containers that people use. Hope someone can help!

Hi, I am in the UK and we cannot get the tubes that people use to hold the pressed penny money are the actual pressed pennies. If anyone has any spare, would you be so kind as to pass them on to me, I would be happy to pay the postage on them

Are you talking about the M&M containers or the Mentos Containers?

MM hold the pennies before being pressed
Mentos hold the pressed pennies

My sister lives in the UK and I see her next month, if you can specify what you need, and don't mind waiting for a month, I can get a couple for you.

mandy:goodvibes

Both would be great or just the one to store the pressed pennies in.

Thanks for your kind offer, we aren't going until xmas so I really dont mind waiting a month.

Thanks again for your kind offer

:goodvibes: PLEASE :goodvibes:

I'm also in the UK, so if anyone has any spare I would love to be able to give all the children who are going with us on our next visit the M&M boxes, think I can the the Mentos ones over here.

Can anyone do the covers to go on them, I've had a look but can't seem to find anyone who does them.

As you can see I have plenty of time before I go, but starting early!!!

Many thanks for anyone who can help me :flower3:

:goodvibes: PLEASE :goodvibes:

I'm also in the UK, so if anyone has any spare I would love to be able to give all the children who are going with us on our next visit the M&M boxes, think I can the the Mentos ones over here.

Can anyone do the covers to go on them, I've had a look but can't seem to find anyone who does them.

As you can see I have plenty of time before I go, but starting early!!!

Many thanks for anyone who can help me :flower3:

I do Pressed penny covers. Check out my photobucket and let me know if you see anything you like. If you are looking for something else, let me know

Mandy:goodvibes

I'm just searching through threads and I'm always touched by how kind and generous everyone is to help each other out! What a great group of people!

Where do you get mentos containers? I have been looking but cant find any. I am in Virginia if that matters. Anyone have a pic of them that I can pass along to my mom and sisters so they can help look for them as well?

TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter