Strange Question about Bathrooms

emma'smom

<font color=magenta>P.S. Who would serve turnips a
Ok...this is a strange question- but I bet some people can relate...

Do the bathrooms in WDW parks flush by themselves or are they manual flush? My daughter literally won't go on those that flush by themselves. I promise to block the sensor (or even put a post-it note over it), but she is scared that she'll be flushed too!

So...can anyone remember the flushing systems?

My 3 year old was scared of the toilets too.I stuck a piece of duct tape to the backside of my pack to stick over the sensors before he'd sit down!
Julie G. :)

I think the ones in the baby care stations are not self flushing. They have one baby care area per park and it is a nice place to get away from the crowds and relax a little. However with little ones, it may not be convenient but you might be able to plan ahead.

bring posts its, then just stick it over the sensor and then remove it to flush

Just remember to take it off the sensor when you are done. I have walked into too many toilets that weren't flushed. Yuck.

no help but just wanted to say my 3 year old calls those toilets - ninja toilets- and is also scared to death of them! Why ninja I don't know!

I believe that almost all of them are self flush now- although I remember some in MK that are still manual ones- I think by Peter Pan?... My dd was scared of them after she had one not stop flushing- it was stuck and water was just going crazy- so she is now 8 and still doesn't love them. She'll use them but prefers not to. Good luck with those post its.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter