Storytime With Belle...a must do?

Ktharee

Love the Mouse!
Just wondering if anyone has done this and if you and your kids enjoyed it. My DD is four and 1/2 and loves the Princesses. I'm planning on doing it, just wanted to hear your feedback. Thanks so much!

If we've got a couple of days to spend at the Magic Kingdom, we do try and work Storytime in. If you're going, be sure and get there early, the seating is very limited. Basically, it's a long wait to see Belle read her own story with help from kids in the audience. We've never gotten picked to "help" with the storytelling, I think that would make it even better!

The time schedule is in the park map, I think.

Have Fun!

We did this on our last trip in 2003 (I know too long ago...slapping my own hand) and we really enjoyed it. We got there early - the first ones there because we wanted to stake out a shady spot, if there were any - and my husband was asked if he would play "Beast". My kids were so excited it was one of the highlights of the trip. Several kids are also chosen to 'act' out the story with Belle. At the end, you can all take a photo and get her autograph. It's very good way to take a break during the day, especially for the little ones. If I knew how to attach a photo I could show you! LOL!

I would definitely work it in with a 4 year old who loves Princesses. I took my 6 year old niece and she loved it. Don't know when you are going, but we got to the "theatre" 15 minutes before the show in early may and we sat in the
2nd row no problem. Seating is limited though. I'd say to be safe, arrive 30 minutes before, have a snack and a little break before the show.

We loved this! I highly recommend it! It was wonderful! Don't miss! Don't miss!

We planned to hit the 12:20 show (something like that) so around noon I sent DH and the girls in to grab a spot (we were the first ones there) and I went for sandwiches - we had lunch right before the show started.

I don't know if this is a regular thing or not - but when we were there early, the Beast's paw kept peeking out from behind one of the gates. And all the kids waiting got a kick out of going to look for the Beast back there. Eventually the Beast gave them each a sticker! Didn't see all of the Beast - just his paw!

my dd6's LOVE this!!!
its defiently a #1 priority for us!
make sure to get there early, and dont be too upset if your kids dont get picked, its still a great experience!

I would do it! :thumbsup2

My son (9 at the time) was picked to be Gaston in the show, and he was embarrassed, but he enjoyed it. ;)

My DD was five at the time and princess crazy and she was just enthralled by getting to meet Belle and take pictures with her. princess:

This is all what I wanted to hear. Thanks so much for the great inside info! By the way are there any shady spots? Just wondering because I have Lupus so I'm always seeking out the shade:cool2: Seems difficult to do in sunny Florida but I'm a Disney or Bust person! :goodvibes

If we've got a couple of days to spend at the Magic Kingdom, we do try and work Storytime in. If you're going, be sure and get there early, the seating is very limited. Basically, it's a long wait to see Belle read her own story with help from kids in the audience. We've never gotten picked to "help" with the storytelling, I think that would make it even better!

The time schedule is in the park map, I think.

Have Fun!

Three out of my four got picked to "help" with the story. Of course the batteries on my camera died!:mad: But they LOVED it. Definitely get there early! HAVE FUN!:)

My daughter loved this...it was one of her favorite things the whole week at WDW, it also happened to be the first we did also. It is in between the castle and the tea cup ride. We got there about 15 min early and were seated in the 2nd row. About 10 mins before the show started 2 CM came out and mingled with the crowd.....my DH hyped up to them how much my DD loves Belle and so on.....and go figure, when it was time to pick audience members to participate in the show, the CM walked right over to my DD and asked her to join Belle on stage. The other nice part is that the kids that were in the show are also the first in the autograph line :goodvibes
Here is a picture of my DD being Chip
IMG_3410.jpg

It's a fun activity and makes a great break. It is located near the end of the path leading from the back of the Castle towards the TeaCups. Our ds was picked in 2005. Here he is playing Papa.

Declanputtingonhiscostume.jpg

it takes place at the fairytale garden which is against the right side of the castle. if you take the path along the right side of the castle towards fantasyland, it'll be on your right (right before it is a path that takes you past cinderella's wishing well and behind the castle). it's directly across the path from the CS lines at Cosmic Ray's

Thank you all - we are definitely going to try to do this. Are there set times or anywhere to find more info (allears, etc...)?

Thanks again!

We've done it three times on two different visits. The second time, they picked my daughter to be Mr.s Potts. It was so cute! She's somewhat shy, but she loved being up there with Belle.

This last visit we went but but she didn't get picked. She was disappointed, but still enjoyed the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter