Storybook Circus Is "On The Map"!!!!

Thanks for sharing this! I can't wait to hear from the people going in February and March.

Pretty exciting that the opening dates are so close!

It seems odd that they listed it as "Barnstormer".

Maybe the designer didn't get the memo.

So exciting!! Thank you for sharing this with us! I have a daredevil 2yo who will love Goofy's Barnstormer/The Great Goofini! So happy it will finally be open for her to enjoy our next trip!

Below is a link to a picture of the entire map.:)

The new map answers a question I have been wondering about.Apparently,Disney is not going to designate Storybook Circus as a "Land" on the Maps as it did with Mickey's Toontown Fair thereby leaving Magic Kingdom with only 6 Lands(unless New Fantasyland is designated as its own Land alongside Fantasyland which seems unlikely).

Also the new map shows the Castle Wall.:)

http://www.wdwmagic.com/Attractions...-Magic-Kingdom-map-shows-Storybook-Circus.htm

When we were there in December, I noticed a poster advertisement for it at the old Toontown Fair stop on the MK Railroad :)

I am hoping that they will still open with the original date as we depart on March 10 and we are traveling with a dd3 and dd4. They will be sad because the carpet ride is supposed to be closed due to refurbishment so no fun ride for them at MK):

I am hoping that they will still open with the original date as we depart on March 10 and we are traveling with a dd3 and dd4. They will be sad because the carpet ride is supposed to be closed due to refurbishment so no fun ride for them at MK):

Even with the new March 12 date,there is always a chance of Soft Openings.:)

Also,remember Astro Orbiter is also a similar type ride.:)

I guess I'm didn't think these rides were really going to be open yet. I'm excited that we will be there in May and there will already be some changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter