Storybook Circus Attraction Costumes

Cute, but I sure hope they get pants in the wintertime! And actually, I hope the men just GET pants (Don't want to see men's hairy legs really).

Can't wait til this opens!

And actually, I hope the men just GET pants (Don't want to see men's hairy legs really).

I can pretty much guarantee you will be surrounded by thousands of exposed hairy legs on any given day at the Disney theme parks.

I don't mind looking at a man's hairy legs!!! It's what makes them MEN!!!

On topic, the costumes look very nice, very different compared to the other Fantasyland costume designs.

Fun & festive! I like that optional winter piece.

I'd love to hear about how different costume are designed & decided upon for various attractions. Does anyone know where I might find any info?

Honestly, both the guys and the girls will probably end up getting some time of high socks to go with the outfit, I doubt we'll be seeing much leg at all.

I like the outfits, though, I think they're very cute and "storybook-ish"

It looks like Timothy the Mouse's outfit crossed with Prince Charming's outfit. It kind of works, though.

Nothing like drawing them on Barbie and Ken. It's like putting the size 2 shoe on display and when they bring out the 10 1/2 it looks like a planter. Let me see the outfit on Tweedle Dean and see if it looks so charming.

Unless these are actualy for Norway of course, then it might make sense. :)

Where is "Host's" nametag?

I think they look good! They look right for storybook circus, fantasy and circus ringmaster combined!

Hahaha- the capris on the man look funny- looks like his pants shrunk. Hopefully some sort of socks (other than the peds it appears they have on in the drawing) will go with it. I think it's kind of funny looking. I can see they are going for a Timothy the Mouse look, just not so sure about the man capris.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter