• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stormtroopers, Mickey Bars, and Mission Space, Oh MY!

I'm enjoying. You said you made spaghetti, I thought you all were on the dining plan.

we were on the dining plan, but the quick service. So I figured we could make better use of the credits by grabbing breakfast at the main SSR building, then lunch, then making dinner at the treehouse. Worked out really good!!! The only TS we had which was breakfast, we had enough rewards built up from our rewards card, and paid for Crystal Palace for everyone. I'll get to that day soon. One more installment for day one, and I can move on!! :) There is a method to my madness in all this. The QS only gives you 2 cs meals and 2 snacks per person. We had planned to go back to the room anyways, so this just gave us that little extra push to rest and such. :)

So, we get off TSMM, and it was a little crowded. We decide to walk the back way to star tours, just to see how busy it was, and this is how we're greeted there.

Amandastripday1070.jpg

It was EMPTY!!!! Where'd all the people go??? So, we stopped for a few SW prop photos.

Amandastripday1077.jpg

Amandastripday1076.jpg

Amandastripday1075.jpg

That was Andrew finding his FIRST favorite spot. Uncle Chris gives AWESOME shoulder rides!!! Andrew will soon find that there is a better spot to be. Stay tuned for that one!!

Amandastripday1073.jpg

Amandastripday1072.jpg

Amandastripday1082.jpg

We get to Star Tours, and Yep. Found the crowds!! :scared1: But, it was 9pm, and the wait said 20 minutes, so I told them to go, I'll stay out with the baby. That was my intention from the beginning, was to sit out with them, and found out Jon doesn't like rides. Anyways, got a few of Sara in the stroller. She got REAL good at saying that momma will be "right back" She's only a year and a half old, but she talks VERY, VERY well for her age. So...we had a good conversation waiting on momma.

Amandastripday1083.jpg

She liked the Mickey from my lanyard, but she only wanted to chew on it LOL Asked her if she wanted to go inside, I got a yes, so we went inside, and she took a liking to the light up R2D2.

Amandastripday1084.jpg

I SERIOUSLY thought I was gonna have to buy that thing, and had planned on it, but 10 minutes was long enough for her, and she was done. She started getting fussy, and by that time, I saw Andrew running down the aisle to the store yelling at me!! "Aunt Christie!!! I got picked!!!" I hadn't rode this ride yet, so I had NO clue what he was talking about until Chris came down, and told me he got picked to be the rebel spy. He was on :cloud9: again!! According to him, best day of his life! That made me feel pretty good LOL. It was about 9:30 at this point, and we had an early breakfast ressie, so we decided to head back to the treehouse. Jon was up, he had cleaned up the dishes for me, :cool1: Jon, you're my new hero!! :rotfl2: Matt was still where we left him, so we got the boys in the shower, and we started to unwind after the first day. Amanda and I uploaded pictures to our laptops. Amanda's and Matt's mom gave me STRICT instructions for pictures, of everyone....so, not gonna make the sister in law mad!!! LOL Especially since I had 2 out of 3 of her kids to include her youngest! :scared1: I had friends on facebook hollering for pics too.....Love ya Victoria!!! :) So, after that was all satisfied, I told everyone we had to be out the door by 7:15....so if you need a shower, set your alarm accordingly. Chris set ours for 6, and we all went off into LALA land.

Thoughts on the first day, well, we were peeved that the room wasn't ready, but we didn't have to wait too long, like I've read from others. We got our location, I mean I parked my car RIGHT by the south bus stop. PERFECT!!! We were near the quiet pool, and we hit the major headliners. Chris didn't get Amanda on RnRC, but only for today. That will come into play later!! Everyone had fun, I wished Matt would have came back to the park with us, cause it was AWESOME after dinner!!!!!! We didn't get the Mickey Bars this day, even tho I kept saying that they HAD to have one!! So...will we get Mickey bars on day 2? How'd everyone do with a TS breakfast??? That's coming up next!!!

Christie, great updates. It looks as if it was a successful first day all around at DHS! The kids look like they are having a blast and Andrew sure was excited!

Christie, great updates. It looks as if it was a successful first day all around at DHS! The kids look like they are having a blast and Andrew sure was excited!

Yep. Awesome first day all around. We could not wake up Matt after his nap tho!! I was a little worried!! Jon doing the dishes for me....well that was just the icing on the cake. I HATE dishes!! I left the food out in case Matt and Jon wanted to eat, which Jon did.

Andrew was having a blast. The star wars stuff was his little heaven. I was glad he wasn't scared of the characters, and there was a few things that scared him, but he was a trooper and tried everything we wanted him to. :)

Thanks for following along!!! I'm enjoying going thru the pictures again, and smiling remembering the good times. I'm gonna miss them kids!!!! :hug:

I'm finally here :wave:. I am loving it!!!!! I can see why you couldn't wait to get your hands on that pretty baby girl, she is adorable :love:. You know I think Tyler is a cutie!!

I'm finally here :wave:. I am loving it!!!!! I can see why you couldn't wait to get your hands on that pretty baby girl, she is adorable :love:. You know I think Tyler is a cutie!!

YAAAAAY Dana's here!!! The party can start now!!! :banana: Yea, she's completely adorable, so is Andrew!!! But, alas the baby didn't think I was so adorable, and didn't latch on to me. She did to Chris.....Andrew latched on to me.....so at least I got one of them!!! ROFL

It sounds like a great day (other than all the stair climbing you had to suffer through). The kids look like they are having so much fun.

I wish we had gone back to DHS that night. We were there that morning too and it was sooo hot and crowded.

We never made it over to Jabba's hut. Was it mostly just SW merchandise?

The picture of the 3 men is great. Yep, they are difinetely related:)

Sara is so cute. I thought for sure you would have had to buy the r2d2. Caitlin got one last year and it has never been touched since that first day:confused3

It sounds like a great day (other than all the stair climbing you had to suffer through). The kids look like they are having so much fun.

I wish we had gone back to DHS that night. We were there that morning too and it was sooo hot and crowded.

We never made it over to Jabba's hut. Was it mostly just SW merchandise?

The picture of the 3 men is great. Yep, they are difinetely related:)

Sara is so cute. I thought for sure you would have had to buy the r2d2. Caitlin got one last year and it has never been touched since that first day:confused3

Thanks Pink!! It was hot and crowded. We had planned some breaks during the day, I'm not one for breaks, especially if I'm walking that day.

Jabbas hut was mostly SW stuff, the same stuff in the Tattooine Traders, with the exception of the collectables and passholder stuff. I saw in our passholder newsletter what the shirt looked like, so I knew I wanted one LOL Amanda found out I was getting one, and wanted one too, and the pin. Which is fine by me, we got it for her, no biggie.

Them 3 guys....what can I say? I love all 3 of them! Matt has grown into a wonderful man, and I'm really glad he came and we got to spend time with him. I got some one on one time with him, that comes up later on tho!! :)

This was the day I was looking forward to!! It was the one breakfast that Chris asked for, and it was our only TS for the trip that we kept.

We all got up on time, I guess Matt and Jon were already up at like 4, since they slept most of the evening before. They work nights normally, so doing all this stuff in the daytime was throwing off their schedule. I got up at 6, and couldn't MOVE!! :headache: The byproduct of the walking and stairs from the day before. Ah well. DH helped me into the shower, and helped me get dressed. I hate when he has to do that, but he does with no complaints. :love: We get out the door on time, at 7:15, and grab the stroller and wheelchair out of the back of my car. We kept them in there so we wouldn't have to lug them up the stairs to the treehouse.

We get to MK, and wouldn't you know it, they changed the entrance for early breakfasts!! :headache: So, we ask where to go, and gave them our name and got in. We see this as we're walking up, which is something you hardly ever see in MK!!

amandascamera054.jpg

I was telling Amanda about all the critters you usually see in the parks, and she finally got to see some!!!

amandascamera057.jpg

So, we park the stroller and wheelchair, I get us checked in, and about 5 minutes, they were calling our name!! We got the same table we were at with Sylvia last year!!! So, the waiter comes, takes our drink orders, and then we go get food. I got a few pics of people with their food.

christiescamera003.jpg

christiescamera004.jpg

christiescamera017.jpg

christiescamera016.jpg

The first character to get to us, was Piglet. Amanda and Jon were up getting food for them, so I got pictures of the kids with Piglet.

christiescamera006.jpg

This one is proably the ONLY pic we got of Sara with a character, she didn't like them much when they got close.

christiescamera005.jpg

Next was Pooh.

christiescamera013.jpg

christiescamera015.jpg

Then Tigger!!!!

christiescamera009.jpg

We had finished eating and paid the bill with our rewards card.....love that thing by the way LOL And waited on Eeyore. Once he came, we got pics, then headed out.

amandascamera071.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

Loved that we had that rewards card for the breakfast. We've been collecting rewards with the debit card since October, and had planned on using it for this trip, when we downgraded to the QS dining, we knew that it was gonna be used for this breakfast. It covered everything and the tip! :banana:

So....we head out, and the park had just opened, and wasn't yet crowded. So, I told Chris let's go to Fantasyland so the kids can ride some stuff and not have to wait for the bigger rides.

Next up.....Dumbo, the Carousel and more!!!!

After breakfast, I decided to go to Fantasyland. We went the back way, around the left side of the castle, so to avoid the mad rush. First thing we got on, was Snow White. We all rode it, and I don't really remember too many comments about this one. The kids I believe were indifferent. I told them that the ride was going to be closed, so they at least got to experience it, like it or not. Sara saw the Carosel when we got off, so we had to go on there. Chris, Amanda and I got in line with Andrew and Sara....the Teenagers did not want to ride....too kiddie for them I guess!! I did get some pictures while on there.

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

This one was cool, I was on my chair, coming around the backside of the castle.

DSC_0015.jpg

They LOVED the horsies!!! Sara didn't want to get off, Andrew was up high, so Uncle Chris had to help him off. They did enjoy it tho. After that, Andrew HAD to go on Dumbo. I'm glad we got there early, the wait was already 20 minutes, and it wasn't even 10am yet!! They stood in line, Chris put me up next to the new wall, and got this picture of me.

DSC_0023.jpg

While waiting, Pinnoccio walked by.

DSC_0022.jpg

Chris went up and got this picture of them on Dumbo.

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

So, after Dumbo, we walked over to the teacups. There wasn't hardly a line, so all of us but Jon and Sara got in line. I had Amanda and Matt ride with their uncle, he likes to spin it really fast!!!

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

I do believe this ride was the start of Andew sticking to me like glue. Tyler was in a foul mood.....someone didn't get their beauty sleep!! So, I told Andrew that I'll ride with him. So I did, and that was all he wanted!! That was the moment I became the Awesome Aunt Christie!!

After the teacups, we headed towards Space Mountain. We got the blue wheelchair pass to come back, and went and rode the TTA. They did like the TTA, Sara was enjoying being out of the stroller, and Andrew, yep, right by me!!

It was finally time to ride Space Mountain, Jon didn't want to go, so he stayed out with Sara, and Andrew JUST made the height requirement. Whew! Was worried about that one!! :rolleyes1 We get up to the ride, and I said Andrew should be up front. I have to ride in the first part of the car, so it doesn't jerk me and hurt me, so I sat behind Andrew. He was a little scared, so I kept my hand where he could get at it. We did buy the picture, Amanda has it, and I got it on the photopass. When I get that back, I'll post it.

I didn't hear anything from Andrew, no screams, no laughs, nothing. I was worried. I reached up, and he sank down in the seat, all I could feel was his hair!! I heard Amanda screaming all the way thru, so I knew she enjoyed it!! We get off, and Andrew said he LOVED it. Uh, OK. I'm just glad I could keep my hand on him. LOL Amanda told me to watch him, and I don't take that job lightly. So...we get to the end, and the boys wanna play in the arcade. So, we played. Sara got out of the stroller, and had to climb on every single seat in the arcade that she could!!! I was rolling myself after her, but that little booger was FAST!!! Luckily Jon was there to help, she'd have been GONE if it was just me watching her. I did take some pictures.

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

And when I found Chris....he was playing GUITAR HERO with Matt!!! We OWN this game!!!! So, we went all the way to Disney, for them to play, Guitar Hero. Go figure!!
DSC_0035.jpg

I gave Andrew all the quarters I had in my pocket, which let him play a few games. He liked the car ones.

DSC_0034.jpg

And the motorcycle one. He did pretty good at these driving games!!
DSC_0033.jpg

After chasing the kids around, I went and used some snack credits to get some gummy mickeys and lollipops. That is the only time I was a hit with Sara. LOL When I had food!!! So, we wanted to find the others, and we found Chris and Amanda in a game of air hockey.

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

I don't remember who won, but it was fun to watch. At this point it was around noon, so we figured it was time to eat again. Amanda was asking about seafood, so we went to Columbia Harbor House. It was kinda busy there, but we found seats upstairs. Which means, I had to walk up ANOTHER flight of stairs. :scared: I made it up, with some help from Matt. He helped me quite a bit on this trip!! Chris was holding Sara as we got settled at the table.

DSC_0045.jpg

And The kids were playing after they woofed down their food.

DSC_0044.jpg

Over all a fun morning, but we decided to head back to the room after lunch.
I think this day, I went to the pool during the break. If I take a nap, there will be no getting me up from it LOL I think Matt and Tyler went with me too. And Amanda. It was Amanda's turn for dinner, and she made fried pork chops. They were REALLY yummy!!!!! We ate around 4, then decided to head back to the park. Next up, who went back with us this time??? Did we get our Mickey Bar yet??? Were we there for wishes?? Stay tuned!!!​

What a fun day in Fantasyland. :goodvibes

I think Fantasyland is my favorite place in all the parks. It's just so happy. Love the pictures of Amanda on Dumbo.

Ugh. more stairs... :hug:

Awesome updates! Love the pics of the characters at Crystal Palace; it's just great walking into the MK when there is hardly anyone there.

Glad Andrew enjoyed doing all the rides with you and that he liked Space Mountain!

Thanks you guys!! It was a fun day. Pink, yea....more stairs!!! I left my chair downstairs, Matt was an awesome help for me this trip. Before this trip, Matt and Amanda both didn't know I even used the wheelchair at all. I warned them before hand, so they wouldn't be surprised. Amanda of course being the teacher wanted to know what it was that I had, so I told her, and she researched it, and was amazed that I get around as good as I do. I told her I'm medicated pretty well, and determined to not use the chair too much, and I do pay for it when I don't use the chair enough. LOL one of those can't win for losing things!! Last time we saw this side of the family was 8 years ago, Matt was just a little thing, only being 10 or 11, and Amanda was in high school. Plus, I was able to get around alot better 8 years ago!! HAHA Anyways, I'll update the rest of the day here soon!!! This was another awesome day with the family!!!! :)

So, we spent the hottest part of the afternoon in the pool, Amanda made pork chops, and potatoes, and it was REALLY yummy!!! That girl can COOK!!! She was afraid we wouldn't like her pork chops, I did watch her make them a little bit, and made them here at home after they left. It was pretty easy to do.

So, we hop on the bus, get to the Springs stop at SSR, and I swear we JUST missed a bus for MK. :headache: So, we had a good ol time waiting on another bus. MK was open until midnite, and it was only 7 at this point. Got a few pictures while we were waiting. Jon did not come back to the park with us. :sad1:

Tyler was a tad bit less grumpy LOL

christiescamera022.jpg

christiescamera023.jpg

And as much as I wanted that baby, she only wanted her Uncle Chris :rolleyes:

christiescamera024.jpg

christiescamera025.jpg

So, we get to MK, and head back towards Tomorrowland. The wait for Buzz was like 45 mins, so we got a fastpass for it. Space Mtn was short, and Andrew didn't want to ride again, so I stayed out with Andrew and Sara while the others rode again. They had a blast!!! At that point, we headed towards Adventureland, and hopped on the Jungle Cruise. I LOVE the Jungle cruise, and I love it when we have a good driver. This time, we had a good driver. I stayed in my chair, so we had the "roll on" boat. I got a couple of pictures of them on the ride.

christiescamera028.jpg

christiescamera029.jpg

A funny thing happened while we were on the Jungle Cruise, we found out that Amanda doesn't like spiders. I'm not a big fan of them either, but know about the fake ones in the building part of the ride. We got to that part, and Chris told her to turn around and look. I guess the rest of the people on the boat heard him...and everyone got quiet. :rolleyes1 She turned, and let out a scream that was really high pitched, and the WHOLE BOAT started lauging!!! :lmao: She was a good sport about it, and hit Chris quite a bit. I about fell out my chair I was laughing so hard!!! :rotfl2: So, we got off there, I looked at the time, and figured we should get across to Splash and Thunder Mountains before the electrical parade came. So, we headed that way, and Amanda and Matt didn't want to get wet that late at night, so we went on Thunder Mtn. Well, THEY went on TM, I stayed out with the baby. That girl talks really well for her age. I'm sure I've mentioned that. We talked, and had a good time. She was intrigued by my wheelchair, and I told her it was for my owies. :hug: So....we had a conversation about my owies. It was cute.

They were off TM really quickly, and asked if I wanted to ride. Andrew absolutely LOVED it. Andrew wanted to make sure I rode it, so the teenagers stayed out with Sara, and Chris, Andrew, me and Amanda went in the back way to hop on again. We rode in the back, and Andrew was psyched!! He HAD to sit with me, and I was on :cloud9: here's some pics I got while on this ride.

christiescamera034.jpg

Look at that face.....that face was nothing but pure happiness!!!

I also got Chris and Amanda.

christiescamera035.jpg

When we were coming off BTMRR, wishes was starting, so we hung around the exit of TM, and watched wishes. Once Sara got past the loud booms, she really loved it! All we heard was her saying "pretty boom booms" Andrew found his favorite spot at that point, right on my lap. :love: He watched wishes that way, and really enjoyed it. After wishes was over, we headed towards pirates, again didn't want to get caught by the second parade. got a couple pics on the way, with Andrew in his spot.

christiescamera037.jpg

We pretty much walked right on Pirates. They liked this ride also, and as it was getting pretty late, we decided to call it a night. We got a bunch accomplished in MK, but not everything. We STILL didn't get the Mickey Bar :headache: The next day would be our down day/shopping day, and Chris's turn to cook.

Thoughts for day 2, it was another AWESOME day. Everyone had fun, not sure why Jon didn't want to come out with us in the evenings, that's when we had the most fun!!! We decided that after Epcot on Wednesday, we could come back to MK, and do some more stuff that we missed. With the exception of Tyler being a little grumpy, the kids were great!! We were all tired, and ready for the down day.

Next up, shopping and Downtown Disney, and Swim time!!!

Gonna go ahead and knock out Day 3, which is our down day.

We didn't get back to the treehouse until right at about midnite, so it was nice to be able to sleep in. I think it was about 9ish when I got up. Once we got moving, it was almost 11. When Chris and I had to go get the router, I noticed that Walmart had a bunch of Disney souveniers, so I told Amanda that we'll shop there before going to DTD, to see if things were cheaper. We needed more sodas for the guys anyways, so off we went. We took Sara with us, and of course the teenagers wanted to go, so we all piled into my car, and went. We wandered around walmart for a while, and called Chris so him, Jon and Andrew can meet us at DTD for lunch. Once we got our things, and were on our way back, the guys hopped a bus to come our way. We got to DTD before the guys did, and we looked in the pin store. I got Amanda hooked on pin trading, I was thinking Andrew would like it the most, but nope, it was his momma! :rotfl: I got a pic in this store, love the little characters they got around there.

christiescamera040.jpg

We met up with the guys, and ate at Earl of Sandwich. It was awesome of course!! After that, Tyler and Andrew wanted to go to the Lego store. Tyler's birthday was the week before we left, and the child got a small fortune to spend, and he was itching to spend it!!! I did get a few pics at the lego store, the new outside areas are awesome!!!

christiescamera042.jpg

christiescamera043.jpg

christiescamera045.jpg

The new lego store was HUGE!!! They had the Toy Story characters inside.

christiescamera049.jpg

christiescamera048.jpg

After that we went to World of Disney store. Still on the hunt for Mickey Ears.

christiescamera041.jpg

After WOD, we went to Basin, I LOVE that store, the bath bombs are awesome! I got a tube full, Amanda got a tube full, and Matt got a tube full for his mom. I played the little birdie who planted that idea in his head :rolleyes1 Knowing my sister in law, I knew she'd love some bath bombs.

After Basin, Sara was getting cranky, so we figured it would be a good time to head back to the treehouse and put her down for a nap. Well.....we were a little too late. Poor baby got in the car, and started screaming for her Minnie!! We thought it was the new Minnie purse we got at walmart...uh, nope!!! it was the stuffed one that was AT THE TREEHOUSE!! So....she cried for a little bit, luckily we weren't too far from the treehouse. The guys all took the bus. When we got there, Amanda grabbed the bags, and I tried to grab Sara. I unhooked her seat belt, well, TRIED to unhook her seat belt, and she bit the back of my hand!! :scared1: I wasn't expecting that, so I got on to her, she climbed out of her seat, and then started climbing IN my car away from me!!! :headache: I got this pic.

christiescamera052.jpg

So, Amanda comes back out, and grabs her, I told her what happened with her biting me, and of course she got on to Sara. We got upstairs, and put her down for a nap. Poor thing was tired!! We relaxed a little bit, I uploaded pictures to facebook.

I laid down, and was watching tv in the main bedroom, and Chris came in to ask me a question about their tickets. They only had 4 days on their tickets, and we had their days occupied, so they couldn't have gone in a park on the down day. I guess him and Amanda were talking while Chris was starting the grill, and Amanda agreed to go on Rockin Roller Coaster. uh, nope. Sorry. We'll have to try to squeeze that in somewhere. So, Chris makes Steak, I made the pasta and green beans, and we all had a good feast!!

After dinner, we all went down to the pool. I got a few pictures there.

Epcotday4005.jpg

Epcotday4006.jpg

Epcotday4007.jpg

Epcotday4009.jpg

Epcotday4001.jpg

Epcotday4002.jpg

Epcotday4017.jpg

After that, we went back to the room, had a few wine coolers, and settled down for bed. The kids got showers and went to bed. I take Lunesta to sleep, so I took my pills, and sometimes if I don't go to bed right away, I don't remember what happens sometimes. Mostly it's pretty comical, and I'm glad I don't have any secrets, cause they would all come out, and I wouldn't know about it!! We each had probably 2 or 3 wine coolers, and I plopped down on the chair in the living room. That is the last I remember. :rolleyes1

Anyways, I guess I fell asleep, and Matt was trying to get me up, and couldn't, so he asked Chris what was wrong with me. Chris decided he would have some fun, and got me up. I guess I asked him if it was time to go to Epcot yet!! :lmao: And he said I was all sad cause it wasn't time yet. So, he steered me to bed, and I was Gone! I heard about it the next morning!!

Next up.....the Mission Space saga....and What did Andrew think was "off the hizzle?" Day 4 Epcot, up next!!

Love the updates :thumbsup2. Your pictures turned out good. Didn't you just LOVE SSR? We did and can't wait to buy DVC there. I would have booked us there for our December trip, but I just don't want to pay the high prices at Christmas time.

Love the updates :thumbsup2. Your pictures turned out good. Didn't you just LOVE SSR? We did and can't wait to buy DVC there. I would have booked us there for our December trip, but I just don't want to pay the high prices at Christmas time.

Thanks!!! Yea, SSR was nice, we fell in LOVE with the treehouses!!! They're right up our alley. If we ever bought, we'd buy there for the treehouse. We like the camping feel, the nature, outdoorsy type stuff, which is also why we love the cabins too. The treehouses were MUCH nicer tho!!

Christmas time is outrageous!!! That part is just plain crazy!! I've been starting to plan my 40th birthday trip, and I think I wanna try out the Poly. It's not for a few years, so I got time to save up for it. I told my sister to save up too...she's gotta help me drink around the world!! That should be fun. I was just wondering who was gonna push my drunk behind around Epcot!!! :lmao:

YAAAAY I didn't sleep thru our epcot day!!! This day started out good, we all got up, got ready, and were out the door by little after 7. We were going to eat breakfast down at the SSR main building, the CS there, and I figured while we were there, we'd pick up our refillable mugs!!! I got the combo breakfast platter, with eggs, bacon, sausage, a biscuit and a Mickey Waffle!!! Chris got the biscuits and gravy, Amanda and Jon got omlets, and Tyler and Matt had the waffle platter. It was all yummy!! Tyler's not much of a breakfast eater, and I couldn't let them waffles go to waste, so Matt ate the bacon, and I ate the waffles!! :rolleyes1 Got a couple pics at breakfast.

Epcotday4020.jpg

We were doing good on time, and hopped the bus for Epcot!!

Epcotday4019.jpg

Notice that we had Minnie for her today!! :rolleyes:

Epcotday4018.jpg

Matt was being silly, I asked him to hold my cup so I could get something, probably my pills, and Chris got this one!!

Epcotday4021.jpg

So...we get to Epcot, and Andrew decides he wants his picture taken a million times at the entrance!! :lmao:

Epcotday4023.jpg

Epcotday4024.jpg

We do the Soarin mad dash, and the wait wasn't too long, so we hopped in line. Got a couple pics of Andrew!! He was a hambone today!!!

Epcotday4025.jpg

Epcotday4026.jpg

Andrew was apprehensive about this ride, cause I told him we fly. So he wasn't too sure. I told him just like I did on ToT and Space Mtn, that I was right by him, and he could hold my hand if he needed to. I got this one right before take off.

Epcotday4027.jpg

He soooo wasn't sure. But, we got off there, and it was a BIG hit with him and Amanda and Matt!! We got off walking thru the long hallway, and we here "That was off the hizzle!!" From Andrew!! I was laughing!!

After that we went thru living with the land. Amanda being a gardener enjoyed this ride quite a bit.

Epcotday4029.jpg

Epcotday4037.jpg

After that we headed over to the Seas to find Nemo!! Andrew saw other kids getting their picture taken, and surprise surprise, he wanted one of him up there too!!!
Epcotday4051.jpg

Epcotday4052.jpg

They liked the Nemo ride, I was with Andrew of course!! After the ride we went thru the aquarium. I'm gonna start a new page on that one, cause I got LOTS of pictures in that area. SO, To Be Continued!!!!

I left off, and we were coming off the Nemo ride. We walked thru the aquarium, since Amanda said she LOVED aquariums, and of course we heard FISH from Sara!! She liked the fish too!!!

I got a couple of pictures, that I totally wasn't trying for at first, but they turned out to be priceless!!!

Epcotday4056.jpg

Epcotday4066.jpg

Epcotday4067.jpg

Yes, I got Sara THRU the tank!!! I thought that was way too cool!!!

We headed upstairs, and saw they were starting the dolphin show, so we stood and watched it.

Epcotday4072.jpg

Epcotday4074.jpg

Epcotday4075.jpg

This is how Tyler was. Guess he didn't get his beauty sleep again :rolleyes:

Epcotday4073.jpg

After spending quite a while in the Seas, we headed towards Imagination. We rode, Tyler stayed out with the stroller, and met us at the exit. Got some pics of them playing after the ride!
Epcotday4077.jpg

Epcotday4078.jpg

Epcotday4080.jpg

Epcotday4081.jpg

I got over to where Sara and Jon were, and found her dancing!! It was too cute. Towards the end of the dance, I got a little bit on video.

She had fun there!!! After that, we headed towards Test Track and Mission space. We got a FP for TT, that we never used :headache: And Matt, Chris, Tyler and Amanda rode MS, the ORANGE side!! I knew the capsule only held 4 people, and didn't want to be the odd person out, so I stayed out with Jon and the 2 little ones. We went to the exit of the ride, and believe it or not, I had more fun watching the little ones play, than I would have on the ride!!! Go figure!! I got a couple pics.

Epcotday4089.jpg

Epcotday4086.jpg

After they got off....we asked about the ride, which they all liked. Next up, who got sick after we left MS???? Where are the Mickey Bars??!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter