Stormalong Bay

pumpkinfish

<font color=blue>Clothing Expert and Magic Giver o
Ugh it's rainy and windy and nasty here...NOT getting me in the mood for a trip tomorrow. I'm sitting here dreaming of a resort I've never been to and a pool I've never swam in. I'd sure love some pics if anyone is bored today and feels like statisfying my craving while I'm at work!

::sigh::

The rain and wind have died down finally but it is still dreary outside. Does ANYONE have any pictures of SAB (besides the ones from the Yacht/BC picture thread, I've stared at those already ;) )? I know I sound pathetic but I am REALLY looking forward to this weekend.

:beach: + :fish: = SAB

Ok...I take that back another band of rain/wind is passing through right now.
15 hours until our flight leaves...and COUNTING!

Sorry, all my Stormalong bay photos are 240 miles away!
All i can tell you is it is the most AMAZING pool ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2:
I often throw around the thought of forking out the extra cash for a YC/BC room just to swim there. You will love it! have a fantastic vacation!

Sorry, all my Stormalong bay photos are 240 miles away!
All i can tell you is it is the most AMAZING pool ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2:
I often throw around the thought of forking out the extra cash for a YC/BC room just to swim there. You will love it! have a fantastic vacation!

Thanks nala! I've gotten DH hyped up about it too and have some time scheduled for a saturday afternoon swim and maybe before DME takes us away Sunday night from our fairytale.
On a sidenote, are those your furbabies in your picture? What kind of dog is that?

Stormalong Bay Night and Day! :)

DSC_0356.jpg

DSC_0344.jpg

DSC_0337.jpg

100_0172.jpg

100_0144.jpg

100_0134.jpg

Disneyandfamilyfunction061.jpg

Disneyandfamilyfunction059.jpg

Disneyandfamilyfunction060.jpg

:thumbsup2

I was going through the Dis Boards for the first time (yes, this is my very first post) and when I came across your pictures my husband spotted them across the room and called out STOP, where it that?!?! We did some checking and had no idea the beach club was so beautiful!

Thanks for the great pictures!

I was going through the Dis Boards for the first time (yes, this is my very first post) and when I came across your pictures my husband spotted them across the room and called out STOP, where it that?!?! We did some checking and had no idea the beach club was so beautiful!

Thanks so much and WELCOME to the Dis!!! :)

:woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :yay: :woohoo:
Yay for your first post! Welcome to the DIS :hug: !!!

Stormalong Bay Night and Day! :)

Thank you so much!!! Of course the nor'easter has passed and it's back to mostly suny and humid so NOW I'm in the mood to leave. But wow, those pics are FABULOUS! thank you for sharing with us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter