Stormalong Bay Question

Cyndy

Pixie Dust Provider
I've searched and can not find the answer, so I'm turning to the experts!

We will be checking in early at BCV in May and would like to entertain our family (all guests on our reservations) to an afternoon at Stormalong Bay. I thought that I had read somewhere in the past that if we have reservations for that day, we can access the pool, but I know SB has tighter pool restrictions than our other DVC resorts (for now) also, has anyone heard anything about MagicBands being used at SB?
Thanks to anyone who can help.

I've searched and can not find the answer, so I'm turning to the experts!

We will be checking in early at BCV in May and would like to entertain our family (all guests on our reservations) to an afternoon at Stormalong Bay. I thought that I had read somewhere in the past that if we have reservations for that day, we can access the pool, but I know SB has tighter pool restrictions than our other DVC resorts (for now) also, has anyone heard anything about MagicBands being used at SB?
Thanks to anyone who can help.

Stormalong Bay is limited to guests staying at the BC, BCV and YC so as long as everyone is staying at one of these 3 resorts you can all use the pool. If they are staying elsewhere (even DVC) they cannot pool hop.

I've searched and can not find the answer, so I'm turning to the experts! We will be checking in early at BCV in May and would like to entertain our family (all guests on our reservations) to an afternoon at Stormalong Bay. I thought that I had read somewhere in the past that if we have reservations for that day, we can access the pool, but I know SB has tighter pool restrictions than our other DVC resorts (for now) also, has anyone heard anything about MagicBands being used at SB? Thanks to anyone who can help.
Just got back from BC and to answer your question... Yes, they scanned magic bands to enter! Everyone in the party individually... So like I couldn't bring in say grandma & grandpa staying at the contemporary etc.

They are pretty strict at Stormalong Bay. But if all parties are staying at the resort you are fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter