• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stormalong Bay heated?

stormi65

<font color=FF99FF>I love the Magic Kingdom the be
This will be our first visit to the Yacht Club and we are quite excited. We are arriving on the 16th of November.

Is Stormalong Bay heated in the fall and winter months? Wondered because it is a large swimming area.

thanks!

I think all WDW resort pools are heated to 80º or 82º. Something like that.

We are arriving the 16th too! See you there. When I paid off our trip last week the CM I talked to told me to be sure to bring our suits as the pools at the Beach and Yacht Clubs are heated and access only to these resort guests. Now if I could just make time hurry up so I could be sitting in that pool tomorrow.

We are arriving the 16th too! See you there. When I paid off our trip last week the CM I talked to told me to be sure to bring our suits as the pools at the Beach and Yacht Clubs are heated and access only to these resort guests. Now if I could just make time hurry up so I could be sitting in that pool tomorrow.

We are really looking forward to the Yacht Club, the pool looks wonderful. I will be the one soaking at least my feet every night in the hot tub. Hope you enjoy your trip.:)

Last Christmas, we had a split stay between the BW and the BC. The BW pool was cold, but Storm Along Bay was soooooo warm. Take care,

We're checking into the YC on the 14th, and yes it is heated.

However, I have found, if the area is in a cold spell... the pool being heated doesn't really make much of a difference. You have to keep at least your head out of the water - and then you freeze! So, unless you are desperate to be in the pool keep in mind there's always the chance you won't want to be that cold. Fortunately when I've most frequently run into this problem is between December and April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter