Stormalong Bay Boardwalk pools

J. Galt

<font color=peach>Singin' the thread-killin' <font
We are staying at the Beach Club Villas in early February. Our travel agent has told us that the big slide at Stormalong Bay will be down for repairs during our stay:( . My nephews were really looking forward to sliding on the big slide. I thought that maybe we could go over to the Boardwalk and use their slide one day (and hopefully it will warm up before that day comes). I thought I read somewhere out there on the web that Beach Club guest can get a day pass to the Boardwalk pool. Does anyone know if I need a day pass to use the Boardwalk pool, or can we just go over there and use the pool without any formalities?

Thanks in advance!

you CAN use the pool at Boardwalk because I got a postcard saying that. It didn't mention having to have a pass.

Are you always allowed to use the Boardwalk pool or is that just a courtesy while the SAB slide is being rehabbed?

I believe it is a courtesy while the BC slide is being refurbished...unless you are a DVC member then you can pool hop.

Does anyone know the actual dates of the pool rehab? We are going in Feb also and this is the first that I have heard of the slide rehab...

The rehab was to start Jan 3rd, and go thru March 31st. From what I understand it is just the slide that is closed, the rest of the pool will remain open.

Thanks everyone! I guess we'll be heading over to the Boardwalk for a little slide excitement!

I dont know about the pool at the Boardwalk, but to enter Stormalong Bay, I think you need a pass or a valid resort (YC or BC) ID. The slide at Stormalong Bay is the best of the resort slides. Too bad it will be closed when you're there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter