storm trooper at sww

Last weekend, Memorial Day weekend, the Storm Troopers did there show on EMH at about 8:45 am. The other mornings it was earlier like 8:15ish

OK - one vote no - one vote yes:confused3;)
Keep them coming! Thanks!

DO you think they did that just because it was Memorial Day weekend and it was extra busy?

Last weekend, Memorial Day weekend, the Storm Troopers did there show on EMH at about 8:45 am. The other mornings it was earlier like 8:15ish

The show on Mem Day weekend, Friday (not EMH) was after 8:30am. They let the merchandise people in at 8:30am then the show started shortly after that and then we were let in the park and went to the rope drop. I don't recall the troopers at all on Sat 5/22 (EMH) but they may have arrived for the the 9am, regular guest opening? (Or I was already in exhaustion mode by then and forgot about them? LOL)

And just as a reference point to the sheer number of people....this is a pic, standing at the rope on Friday May 28th. 5mins before rope drop. And yes that is body to body all the way through back to the gates as well as the portion in front of the Brown Derby, all filled in with people. This is why I suggest you be there early enough to be at the front of rope drop and line up on the left side of the street to get to the Info desk. LOL

IMG_1044.jpg

IMG_1044.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I have been there for SWW but i am only 5' 1" and I have never seen this view before! I have been in the middle and felt the push of people. What a crazy, scary picture!

on EMH days it's at 8:45am
on non EMH days it's at 8:15am
I've gone every weekend for SWW during EMH and non EMH this schedule has happened everytime

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter