• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Storm along bay?

icelady

Mouseketeer
Going to be at Yachtclub in Nov. Someone told me there is a 10.00 a day charge for use of the tubes for the lazy river. Have never heard this before and wondering how accurate this is.

I am not aware of any daily charge at Stormalong Bay. There is a very active Beach Club Thread in the Resorts Section. I suggest that you post there and one of the BC/YC "experts" will clarify, but unless things have changed very recently, I believe that the tubes are free. I believe that pool noodles need to be purchased in the gift shop however, although during the active summer pool season, I read somewhere that there were some noodles laying around the pool to use.:goodvibes ENJOY SAB; our favorite pool!:beach:

Going to be at Yachtclub in Nov. Someone told me there is a 10.00 a day charge for use of the tubes for the lazy river. Have never heard this before and wondering how accurate this is.
No, that is not correct. The tubes are free and plentiful. We just used them two weeks ago. :)

I love that Lazy River! I could spend and have spent hours floating on it!
I think someone had some outdated information. There was a charge for using the tubes but there isn't anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter