Stores open on Xmas?

dpuck1998

<font color=blue>I'm innocent I tell you...innocen
We are flying into Sanford on Xmas day, would like to stop for food/supplies on the way to AKV. Is anything open on xmas day?

Probably not much. We had trouble getting groceries on Christmas Eve because everything closed so early. You might check for a Walmart. That's probably your best bet.

Sheila

If anyone else is looking for the same info, I found Albertsons are open until 4pm and Winn Dixie until 3pm. We get in at 2:30 so I hope we can make it in time to pick up supplies for the 2 week stay.

Every Wal-Mart I've seen down here has been closed on Christmas day. As mentioned, Winn Dixie has been open limited hours the past few years. Otherwise, looking at 7-11 or maybe one of the 24-hour Walgreens.

I know Walgreens will be open Christmas Day. You could at least pick up milk and such and head to a supermarket the next day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter