• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stores on board

triniprincess76

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I tried searching using different words, but I could not find anything that addressed my question. I have gotten a MILLION other questions answered though so thank you so much.

I know that there's a merchandise store on the ship. Are the prices the same as The Disney Store? For example, there's a Disney Cruise Line autograph book online at The Disney Store that's $7.95 (it's sold out. :() I know that people mentioned that the store on board would have it. Would it be the same price?

Thanks

I can't say for sure but more then likely it would be the same pricing since the price points are from the same merchandise head. Though I have seen some thing like liquor that is cheaper on shore at the Grand Floridian then on the ship. It was a almost a 10 dollar difference.

Hi,

I tried searching using different words, but I could not find anything that addressed my question. I have gotten a MILLION other questions answered though so thank you so much.

I know that there's a merchandise store on the ship. Are the prices the same as The Disney Store? For example, there's a Disney Cruise Line autograph book online at The Disney Store that's $7.95 (it's sold out. :() I know that people mentioned that the store on board would have it. Would it be the same price?

Thanks

Prices are similar onboard to the things at the disneystore website. I know the ship models are the same price, the red pillow is the same price as onboard, etc. If not exactly the same price is pretty close plus the benefit to buying onboard is there is no sales tax!!

MJ

The probably are. A t-shirt the Disney store website had was the same price when I bought it on board. Plus, I found there was more variety on board and a few sales! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter