Stop me before I buy it!!!

kaytieeldr

DIS Veteran
The QVC Today's Special Value, the Keurig. It's got an iced beverage option!!!! And a timer!!! And temperature options!!!!

Please! Stop me!!! I already have a Keurig, I don't need another one!

Why oh why did you have to tell me that it has all those features. I have one too but that almost sounds too good to pass up! I love my Keurig!

I'm not a coffee drinker and even I thought it looked like a good buy. Gotta love QVC. I always feel like I need what they have to sell. I don't usually give in though.

Considering we drink 12 cups of coffee in my house every morning - this would be an expensive option for my family.

I was going to buy one for my DF 77 - but after I broke the cost down - it's cheaper for him to go to Dunkin Donuts every day. So a DD GC for Dad for Christmas.

OK, I'm game! ;)

Mother Nature isn't very happy with you!

(I have no idea what a Keurig is, but it sounds like the Nespresso machine that George Clooney pushes all over Europe. I had one in my hotel room the other week and thought that it was a shocking waste of those little cups)

If you drink one cup a day, I suppose that Mother will give you a pass, however... Then again, what do I know? I use grounds and a travel french press for my coffee. I'm very low tech!

OK, I'm game! ;)

Mother Nature isn't very happy with you!

(I have no idea what a Keurig is, but it sounds like the Nespresso machine that George Clooney pushes all over Europe. I had one in my hotel room the other week and thought that it was a shocking waste of those little cups)

If you drink one cup a day, I suppose that Mother will give you a pass, however... Then again, what do I know? I use grounds and a travel french press for my coffee. I'm very low tech!

A french press....Ive heard great things about this. Is it easy to use and clean?

Very easy! For travel I use a metal one from Starbucks for safety. I just rinse out the 'press' or filter portion and rinse out the cup part. I like the metal doesn't stain, and the filter cleans with just hot water.

World Market has a good selection of them, and I like being able to control the amount of water/grounds.

I seriously wish you wouldn't have posted this. (jk) Now I have logged on to QVC checked it out and decided I want one. I just bought yesterdays special value. I love Qvc. Thanks for the post.

I can't talk you out of it, I just bought one! :woohoo:
I only drink one cup of coffee a day,sometimes not everyday, and this sounds perfect for me.I also know if i don't like it I can send it back. Qvc is very good about that.:happytv:

Thank you for posting this!! I just ordered one, I have been waiting forever for this to be the special value and on easy pay. It's going to kill me to have to wait till christmas morning to use it though, it's going to be the surprise family gift under the tree this year that even my husband doesn't know about! I would go ahead and buy it you can always sell your old one on craigslist.

Yeah, this is what I think too, plus I make myself a latte every am and don't want just a cup of coffee anymore. I splurged for a good grinder and espresso machine and I am good!

DH has a Keurig type machine at work they can use for free. He uses it a couple times a day for teas. I asked him if he wanted a home one and he says no, he will use tea bags at home.

Dawn

Considering we drink 12 cups of coffee in my house every morning - this would be an expensive option for my family.

I was going to buy one for my DF 77 - but after I broke the cost down - it's cheaper for him to go to Dunkin Donuts every day. So a DD GC for Dad for Christmas.

I bought one as soon as they came on last night! I couldn't pass it up...I had been looking at them for awhile and it was the best deal that I had seen. Dh figured it up and it should pay for itself in no time, since I am buying my flavored morning coffee on the way to work every day and it costs me $4.00 a day for that!!:scared1: I can't wait to get it home!!!:yay:

I would love to talk you out of it, but I cant. I stayed up until 12am to buy one. I am very excited for it. It is probably terrible for the environment and a waste of money, but this time I bought it anyway. I drink one cup of coffee a day and one cup of tea, so I am looking forward to opening Christmas morning for coffee. This is my weakness purchase this holiday season.

I can't talk you out of buying one, I am afraid.....I would encourage you to buy it! I just bought my 4th one this morning. Have given two for gifts and use this EVERY day. My daughter will be excited to get my Keurig I bought as a TSV last year. This is a great time saver and crowd pleaser, where everyone gets to choose their favorite.

I only wish I had bought stock in Keurig last December when I read how they were one of the fastest growing companies ever!

Yeah, this is what I think too, plus I make myself a latte every am and don't want just a cup of coffee anymore. I splurged for a good grinder and espresso machine and I am good!

DH has a Keurig type machine at work they can use for free. He uses it a couple times a day for teas. I asked him if he wanted a home one and he says no, he will use tea bags at home.

Dawn

Splurge is right! I work for a company that sells Espresso machines and grinders...WOW.. those machines are not for the budget board :lmao:.

I get to bring home machines to try them out and to learn them..too much effort though for coffee (well for me at least)!! I love my Keurig!!

Why, oh why did I have to see this post ! I have to have one of these now! I have been wanting one for a while and this looks like a good deal. The iced option is nice!

;)

I would love to talk you out of it, but I cant. I stayed up until 12am to buy one. I am very excited for it. It is probably terrible for the environment and a waste of money, but this time I bought it anyway. I drink one cup of coffee a day and one cup of tea, so I am looking forward to opening Christmas morning for coffee. This is my weakness purchase this holiday season.

I could have posted the same thing, but we do drink a few more cups during the day, DH works from home. I am so excited to get it.

bavaria said:
Yeah, I checked nespresso.com - it looks pretty similar.

So far I'm holding out. I appreciate all the encouragement from both viewpoints!

Of course, the day's only half over...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter