Stock up at Target for kiddo's "Magical" gifts!

MB MinnieGirl

<font color=red>Elmo killer/Muppet murderer<br><fo
I posted in my trip report about the gifts that DD6 received each night from "Tink" and a lot of people were asking me what kind of items I got and where. These were items I gave our room attendant and he left a few goodies out each night when he turned down the beds. :goodvibes

Today I saw a truck load of things while at Target...of course I couldn't get them since DD was with me but I will go back to grab them.

They are all in the $1 section at the front of the store. Today they had LOADS of Disney items. Pens, magnets, note pads, pencils, purse, stickers and more that I know I'm not remembering at the moment. Some were Tink items, some Princess, and a few Pooh.

This is something I intend on doing each cruise for her as it brought a little more magic to life...don't even THINK about telling her that the characters aren't real. She will tell her Tink gifts story and laugh you right out the door. :teeth:

Just thought I would pass along the great find. If you're shopping in Myrtle Beach though...be sure to leave some for me! ;)

:wave: Kelly

That is a terrific idea! My son will love getting a surprise from Tinkerbell under his pillow at nights. Thanks for sharing.

Great info! Thanks- I will go to Target on Monday. I showed your cruise pictures to my girls yesterday- they acted like they knew Maddie- it got them super excited. :yay: Thanks for sharing.

Kelly,

Thanks for the heads-up. :sunny: Heading to Target tomorrow and now I can check one more thing off my list (although as I read this board, I keep adding "To-Do's" to my list! :rolleyes: )

I found those this morning too! They are too cute! DD is going to LOVE the magnetic paper dolls of the princesses. Ours had Cinderella, Belle, and Aurora.

Bummer! I went to Target and everything (even the Pooh stuff) was very girlie. But it's still a great idea, and I will be keeping an eye out for little goodies that I can pretend Tinkerbell left for him.

What a cute idea, thank you for sharing! I will do that for our next cruise. On our last cruise I secretly bought Mickey themed birthday decorations and decorated our room while the boys were out, including the front door. We told them Mickey did it! Then they told my MIL that Mickey decorated their room and now I'm pretty sure my MIL thinks the cruiseline did it for us, haha.

I am a target nut so will definetly check this section out tomorrow (I go at least once a week as it is only 1 mile down the road from my house). Even if I don't bring these on our cruise (which is in a year) then it would still be neat to get some of those items for our daughter for Christmas. :cool1:

I read about Tink in your report and would like to say "Thanks". We had Tink visit our room each and every night during our 9/2 Eastern a few weeks ago and it was a huge success. The kids would run into the room and race to their beds each night knowing that Tink had been there. It was really neat. Thanks again.

After reading your TR about Tink visiting, I wanted to do that for my kids when we go on the cruise next year. Went to Target today (thanks to you, I checked out the $1 spot) and I picked up 6 things!! A Princess journal, Princess multi ink pen, Princess sticky notes, Princess magnets (love the Cinderella one - "If the shoe fits..." :rotfl: , and 2 of the magnet dolls - Belle and Cinderella. I know these are going to be a hit for my daughter on the cruise next year!!! pixiedust:

Now...anyone have any suggestions as to what "Tink" can leave a 13 year old boy on the cruise that won't cost me an arm and a leg?!?!?

I went this morning and loaded up. I plan to use them as Tink gift as well as a few stocking stuffers!

Thank you! Maybe I'll get some things for Maddy and my MIL for Tink to leave... ;)

Thanks. I went today and bought a few items. In reference to another persons comment earlier. It does appear to be all girl stuff. :banana:

MontclairBear said:
Great info! Thanks- I will go to Target on Monday. I showed your cruise pictures to my girls yesterday- they acted like they knew Maddie- it got them super excited. :yay: Thanks for sharing.

Thank you! :goodvibes

I'm planning on heading back to Target tomorrow also to pick up what I couldn't yesterday. Of couse Maddie just HAD to buy the magnets with her own money so those are out! :rotfl2:

Stepharoonie! - I hope your Maddy enjoys it aws much as mine did! It was so much fun watching her face each night.

:wave: Kelly

For those looking for boy things, the Dollar Tree usually has Mickey & Pals things....pens, mechanical pencils, notepads, and post it notes. They have also had alot of Cars things lately...erasers, pencils, markers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter