• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

STK Orlando??

Jose Guerrero

Earning My Ears
Hi! I'm going to WDW this December and I saw that STK Orlando is supposed to open sometime this year... Do you guys think it will be open by then? And is it going to be a part of the Disney Dining Plan (Signature maybe)?

1) The building seems to have been "topped out".
2) So, it is the interior work remaining.
3) They wanted to open before the end of the year.
4) There have been no announcements yea or nay as to opening dates.
5) But, they need to really hustle to get it before Christmas.

I really hope STK opens soon - this is the place Sandy & I really want to try, by way of comparison with Shula's and Yachtsman's :).

We're heading to Disney Springs this evening to hit up the Hangar Bar so I will ask around and see if anyone there knows anything about it. May swing through Morimoto's as well and again, we'll ask around.

So they have pushed the opening of STK back to early 2016 now. For those going in 2015, it looks like it will not be open by then.I do not know why though. All I know is the opening has been pushed back to early 2016 at this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter