• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stitch ?'s

squirrel

DIS Veteran<font color=deeppink>
Has anyone seen Stitch at any of the Theme Parks? If so which one(s).

Do you think Stitch's Escape is too scary for a four year old who loves Stitch? I remember the Alien Encounter and I think that is too scary for her. Did they make it friendlier?

1) Has anyone seen Stitch at any of the Theme Parks? If so which one(s).

2) Do you think Stitch's Escape is too scary for a four year old who loves Stitch? I remember the Alien Encounter and I think that is too scary for her.

3) Did they make it friendlier?

1) Animal Kingdom, mornings.
Polynesian Resort's 'Ohana Breakfasts, too.

2) Yes.

3) Not enough.

We've seen Stitch at MGM (oops--I mean DHS) near the hat. We've also seen Lilo & Stitch at Animal Kingdom near Pizzafari. My DD (14) who loves Stitch hated the ride--it was dark, noisy, and claustrophobic. The ride features "mean" Stitch and is mostly a remake of the Alien encounter with Stitch as the host (IMHO).

Although I am in the minority that likes Stitch's Great Escape, I think it is too scarey for children. A big harness comes down over you like you are trapped (but you don't really move) and it is very dark. I wouldn't take a little one in there. It is the SCAREY STITCH and not cute at all.

Consider a breakfast at 'Ohana (at the Polynesian Resort) where you will get to meet Lilo and Stitch and other characters in a much friendlier atmosphere.

Thanks!

My sister mentioned the Stitch Escape to my niece and I told her that I didn't think she would like it.

We have already booked all our ADR, unfortunately O'hana's was not one of them. There are soo many restraunts to choose from.

Glad to know he's around in the parks. We are at WDW for 10 park days so I'm sure we can meet up with him.

Love your cats names! I have one named Licorice. We (daycare children) have made nicknames for all the cats that come into the yard (Oreo, Pumpkin Pie, Toasted Marshmellow)

Has anyone seen Stitch at any of the Theme Parks? If so which one(s).

I see you're going in September. Will you be attending MNSSHP? Stitch usually hosts "Stitch's Cosmic Dance Party"--dressed in his Elvis costume--at Cosmic Ray's during the event. :)

I have seen Stitch in October of 2006 and 2007 just to the right of CoP - kind of under the wedway track

We are also major Stitch fans, because our kids remind us of Stitch (their badness level is unsually high for someone so small). But I am sure it has been mentioned before and we always do this when looking for a character, we as a cm and they have a list as to where the characters are and what time they are there.

we say lilo and stitch at a character greeting area at AK, we also saw them at a dance party at PPP.

we always get pics with Lilo & Stitch in Animal Kingdom. We've never done Ohana's breakfast, might have to try that this next trip!

Sorry, we are just doing the base tickets-no extras!

I did MVMCP on my second trip to WDW, it was fun but so much more crowded! I don't think I would do any of the extra parties in the evening again.

The Ohana breakfast is wonderful for Stitch lovers. If you can go, it is so worth it. We also see him in the morning at AK. And tonight I was just scrapbooking pictures of my DS6 in Tommorowland at MK playing with Stitch. He is usually very playful if the child is up for it.

I see you're going in September. Will you be attending MNSSHP? Stitch usually hosts "Stitch's Cosmic Dance Party"--dressed in his Elvis costume--at Cosmic Ray's during the event. :)

Now that you mention it, Stitch hosted the 'mini parade' (where kids can participate) over in tomorrowland during the MNSSHP in '03. He was wearing a Hawaiian Lei (sp?) then. I would love to see him dressed as Elvis. We are planning on attending the MNSSHP this year. Hopefully, he will be wearing it then.
Also, we have done Stitch meet & greets near the Sorcerer's hat in MGM, in Tomorrowland in the MK near his attraction, and near the entrance to camp Mickey & Minnie at AK. I'm sure you'll be able to find him whichever park you go to. Oh, and at MGM & AK, Lilo was with him. We had pics done w/ both, but she was not amused and pouted when we asked for pics w/ just Stitch. :lmao:

have a great trip.

I met Stitch with Lilo at the Animal Kingdom in July of 07. They were right around the first bend when you walk in.

I also saw them in MK this past March a few times in Tomorrowland.

Ohana breakfast is another option, as others have said, but I think he's a fairly common character in the parks right now if you'd rather take the chance. You can get a times guide that gives a list of characters that will be out & where they'll be when you enter the parks. They aren't all listed, sometimes some are surprises, but Stitch should be on there.

I don't have any little kids, but I LOVE Stitch, and I don't think the ride is as scary as Alien Encounter was. But I would take the advice of those who do have kids, as their opinions probably hold a lot more value in this than mine do.

We were there in October 2007 & saw Stitch a number of times at the parks. I feel he is really easy to find! I know we can find him but can anyone tell me who usually is at his breakfast with him? We are all about the character meals & have not done that one! Thanks!!

ohhhh I LOVE STITCH, . . surprisingly i almost missed out on this little guy. I watched the movie first itme and didn't really enjoy it but then i saw it later on when i grew up a bit more and i lOVEEEDD him, . . What do i love about him? THAT'S HE'S KINDA UGLY hahah that's right

he's like the PUG ugly u no, . . it's sooooo ugly but SOO CUTE

and it helps that he's hilarious "I'MM FLUFFFYYYY" hahaha i want a stitch of my own

but i do have a quesiton about the stitch ride, . . . ppl have posted here that the ride smells 'LIKE BUTT' hahahaha i downplayed the language, . . but is this true? I HAVE AN EXTREMELY HIGH GAG REFLEX!!! sooo if this has a really 'butt' like smell i want to be prepared and chew on some candy while i'm on the ride!!! Dun wnan hurl all over the little kids now do i?

We actually saw Stitch at Typhoon Lagoon last August.

Make sure to get the Stitch "surprise" photo from the photographer at DHS and I think they do it at AK too.

but i do have a quesiton about the stitch ride, . . . ppl have posted here that the ride smells 'LIKE BUTT' hahahaha i downplayed the language, . . but is this true? I HAVE AN EXTREMELY HIGH GAG REFLEX!!! sooo if this has a really 'butt' like smell i want to be prepared and chew on some candy while i'm on the ride!!! Dun wnan hurl all over the little kids now do i?

This is probably a spoiler for those that have not been on it, but he belches and you can smell it. It is not very pleasant. My wife does not like the ride because of it. It is funny part of the storyline, but again not a pleasant smell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter