Stitch Merchandise

Downunder Minnies

Earning My Ears
Where is the best location (Park / Hotel etc) to find "Stitch" Merchandise? Disney store online has very little. Our time will be limited so I want to make sure we go to the best / biggest selection to get something.
Thanks

Where is the best location (Park / Hotel etc) to find "Stitch" Merchandise? Disney store online has very little. Our time will be limited so I want to make sure we go to the best / biggest selection to get something.
Thanks

I would probably start by looking at the shop in Tomorrowland at the exit to the Stitch attraction. After that, I would probably go with World of Disney at DTD. It has the widest selection of items in one place (but by no means does it have everything).

Thanks

They have very little Merchandise for Stitch other than stuff animals etc. Maybe some shirts but not like they use to. I wish they would bring more out in clothing. Downtown Disney is far less than MK :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter