• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stitch Headband

That is so weird, I just got a letter back from a customer service rep from Disneyland Paris and she said they do not have them.The letter was emailed to me on July 20th. I had even sent her a picture, just wanted to surprise him. Oh well! It is what it is!!

Thanks

Thanks Janiebubble for noting that they still had some. I have even gone to the site of Disney Fan Amuse to try and locate them, there is one person on ebay selling them for 31.00 dollars.So he must have a secret stash of them. lol

Mail order is weird sometimes. Often they will tell you they don't have an item available and it's still on sale in the parks.

Thanks Vala... wonder if there is any way one could order thru the park directly? I know they do not have them at WDW in Orlando.

The only way to get anything from Paris is this e-mail or asking someone who's going to pick stuff up.

I agree it's annoying. Friends of mine were trying to get Stitch pins. Mail order told them "sold out". I had no problem getting them when I went last. Unfortunately I saw your post too late, or I would have got the headband for you. :(

Thanks again Vala!!! Petals says she is going in Nov. in the mean time I will keep looking .Just wonder why they are no longer in the Parks in the USA?

Sometimes Paris gets exclusive stuff. They have an adorable Baby Stitch plush that I have picked up for a couple of people that never was available in the US parks either.

I guess maybe with the headband having not been in the US parks for some years maybe it counts as an exclusive too.

Thanks again Vala for the info.Just to bad one can not order directly from the parks themselves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter