• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stitch Headband

Disney_Gram

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if anyone goes into the shops there, I am looking for a stitch head piece with alien horns. It is like a headband, My Grandson saw some one in the Magic Kingdom in WDW , but she said they were a couple yrs old, but I have found on ebay with the ears and gloves for almost 70.00. All I want is the head piece. it had a tag disneyland paris. sooooooooooooooo if any one sees them please let me know. I reallly would love to get it for him

If it's the ones on the picture then yes, they still have them.

Yes, it is the one in the picture. How can I get 2 pair? I went to the disney store uk but did not see them. Do you know how much they cost in US dollars?
thanks so much

They're Paris exclusives, you can only get them in the park or maybe Paris mail order can help.

I think they were like 12 Euros.

Ive just seen a photo of them posted on another board in the shopping thread, so they definitely still sell them :/

DLP MAIL ORDER <DLP.MAIL.ORDER@disney.c

Many thanks for your email.
Sorry I cannot help you with this request as the item you have described is not on sale at Disneyland Paris.
Thank you for your understanding.
Best regards,
Soraya B

so now I am really confused. since you said some of you have seen them as late as last month. Thanks so much for your help. Just wanted to be able to surprise my grandson (s)( I HAVE 2) If I was able to locate them.and I do not know anyone from the USA going there. Thanks again for trying to help spread some MAGIC!!!

Send them a picture like this one

$%28KGrHqF,%21hME-YE6Vj84BPm78m%21i4w%7E%7E60_12.JPG

and you could always tell them what you are looking for in French

Serre-tête oreilles de Stitch ;)

When do you need them for? I'm not going to be much use I would imagine (not going until January) but I think I remember reading that a couple of US families are going in the next while. You could ask and see if someone would be kind and buy them for you and post them on.

We are hoping to go back in Dec of this year, but if not it will be spring of 2013.
If ya'll know someone going, would love to contact them and see if they could get me at least 2 pair, but at this point I would settle for just one.

While driving home from work this evening I thought about the board and the MAGIC it brings to so many people.

Thanks again for each person taking the time to respond to my request.

I'm going at start of November. I could look then for you but that's a long time away.

Petals,
That would be awesome! Please let me know if you find them and the price.

I will still continue to look for them as well. Thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter