• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stingray Excursion in Early February

KKHagwood

Earning My Ears
Can anyone give me an idea of how cold the water is for the stingray excursion in early February? I'm trying to decide if it's something we want to try to do next year. I know that even if we sign up for it it might be cancelled because of weather or we might decide that day is too cold for us, but if it's likely to be too cold then I'll focus our budget/planning on something else. Thanks!

My family and I did the Grand Cayman Stingray City in February 2011 - that year at least the water was warm - my mother even went in - she was 79 at the time. I didn't do the Stingray Excursion on Castaway Cay but I did go in the water that February as well and it was very comfortable. I've heard it can be cooler there in February at other times.

Did it feb did it feb 21 and it was definitely cold but we got used to it... Mostly lol. Our guide jumped in a said it's freezing warm lmao

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter