Stingray Beach in Cozumel?

mjaclyn

Currently in Wonderland
Has anyone been here? Did you like it/think it was worth the money?

We just did this excursion in April and loved it! After we fed and held the stingrays we went snorkeling and my kids played on a big water trampoline. The pics they took were nice as well. I got a group pic in a wooden stingray beach frame plus the disc of all our pics for $70. The also have birds and other exotic creatures they bring out to hold and take pics with and you can stay as long as you like and they provide your transportation back to port. I took my iPad and after the stingrays ya payed on a hammock using the free wifi lol. It's definately worth the money.

We also did this on our July 6th cruise. We enjoyed it. The water where you encounter the stingrays was a bit rocky and hard to walk on, but it was fun. Got to feed and hold them. Afterwords you can snorkel in the roped off area and there was a water trampoline for the kids to play on. Also got a wristband for a free margarita at margaritaville. I would recommend it. My teenage kids enjoyed it.

It sounds good. Was the snorkeling interesting? Did you see interesting stuff?

Actually it started raining while we were snorkeling, so didn't stay too long. Sorry not much help.

The snorkeling wasn't the greatest but it wasn't too bad. Lots of stingrays and a few shrimp and many different fish. I don't know how to post pics or I would

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter