Stingray Adventure at CC

rebecsu

Earning My Ears
Hi!

I have the Stingray Adventure booked for 4 people. My DH decided to skip this one and just enjoy the beach. Can I remove him from the reservation or do I have to canx and rebook? There are none available for the same time slot. And I don't want to take a chance of losing this for my DS12 and DD6.
Thanks!

Just go to the shore excursion desk when you board & have them remove him. :)

The shore excursion desk was very helpful when one of our friends had to cancel his part of this excursion. We really enjoyed this excursion though, are you sure your husband wants to miss it?

Thanks for the response. DH says he doesn't want to miss a minute of the relaxing beach time. However, this is the only one I'm letting him bail on. Hee!Hee! 29 days. Sooooo excited!!! :Pinkbounc

I hope he plans on going to serenity bay because there won't be a whole lot of relaxation on the family beach. It was pretty crowded on our last trip. But hey it doesn't matter he is on vacation. Have a wonderful time on Castaway cay it is the best! :thumbsup2

rebecsu said:
Thanks! I didn't know if I could wait until then and not be charged.
That was something I was wondering too. We booked the Stingray excursion for ur family of 4 and I also booked the parasailing for my oldest son and I. I know the parasailing is pretty popular and wanted to make sure we have a slot. But, my son is still on the fence. When could we cancel and not get charged? :confused3

I did both excursions. Parasailing in the am and the stingray adventure in the afternoon. To tell you the truth I had a better time at the stingrays. I really like the parasailing but it was so short. I think I was only in the air for about 5 min with a single dip in the ocean prior to coming back to the boat. Either way is it possible for your son to do both? If you can do the earlier parasailing time and the later stingray time so you can still enjoy the beaches and other fun things. Another idea is to have your son parasail on an island you are going to visit. I know that at Orient Beach in St. Marteen they have parasailing. Have a great time on your cruise and you will just love Castaway Cay!

How was the Stingray adventure at CC, was it worth it?? We are not going until next year, but my DH and I would like to do it, not sure how our DDs (6&5) will do.

we really like it. My DH was 6 when he did it and absolutly had a ball feeding the stingrays. The stingrays are so gentle. At first you have to get used to them brushing past you but then you start to feel more comfortable. When we went in April they had 39 females and 1 male in the adventure. I think it is well worth the money and it doesn't take up your whole day at Castaway Cay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter