Stimulus Payment has anyone got their paper check in

Our last 2 digits are 60 and last Monday we started showing up in the tracker. Today we received the letter telling us that we're getting the money:rolleyes: (a complete waste) the letter says we should receive the check by 6/20..the tracker says it will be mailed by 6/20 so who the heck knows:confused3

I was beginning to get really concerned with the stimulus check. I kept checking the tracker almost everyday. We were one of those that paid our tax prep fee out of the taxes from H and R Block so we would get a paper check. Our number is 66 so we are supposed to get the paper check on June 27, well good news. I just checked the tracker again and we finally showed up on it today. Yeah, I will just use this unexpected money to pay off our 10 day Disney trip in Setember!! :cool1: :cool1:

We are 01 getting paper and got the letter that we would get the check on 6/13 but it seems that is actually when it was sent because we just got it in the mail today 6/16. HTH

We are 63 and got our 2nd notice yesterday giving us a date of 6/20. Then it says to notify them if we do not recieve it within 6 weeks of the notice. So we should get it sometime within the next 6 weeks, I hope.

Finally - our "check" amount is showing up in the "where's my stimulus payment". About the amount we expected - but not the whole thing - oh well.

I got a notice saying i would get it on 5/24 BUT if i didnt get it in 6 weeks to call. Our number ends in 99. I keep asking DH like he is holding out on me :cutie:

We got our stimulus check yesterday (5/16). It came a day after the projected dated!! :cool1: We are opening a savings account. We will use that money to pay for our property taxes come fall. Now we need another $1000.00 from Bush. :goodvibes

I got mine in the mail yesterday. On whatever site I looked on it said it would be issued the week of the June 20th whatever that means. My ss # ends in 56.

I got a notice saying i would get it on 5/24 BUT if i didnt get it in 6 weeks to call. Our number ends in 99. I keep asking DH like he is holding out on me :cutie:

If your 99 and you were getting on 5/24 that wouldve been a direct deposit date it would be in youre bank account I believe. Because we are 82 and thats when we wouldve gotten ours had we direct deposited the check. I would definitely go on the IRS website to the Stimulus rebate status check and you put in hubbys ss# and it will tell when your check is expected see if it says the same as the notice and if it was Direct Deposit I would call my bank to see if they have record of any thing if not I would call the IRS and see what they have to say.

OK UPDATE: WE ARE FINALLY SHOWING UP ON THE TRACKER #82 here! It states that The check is scheduled to be issued on July 4th if you do not recieve it by August 1st please contact them again.
It also states that you should recieve a notice in the mail showing the amount of your payment to PLEASE HOLD IT as you will NEED IT for your 2008 TAX RETURN. It also states that the amount I figured I was getting is the correct amount! YAY!! Now I will put that away for our August Trip to Disney! This will be our only trip for awhile probably !

We're finally showing up in the tracker too....last digits 82. We initially figure 600 more when the stimulus was first introduced, but we now know since we didn't have a tax liability (adoption credit) we only get the minimum of 300.00 for each of the adults....still it'll be just shy of paying off our Disney Vacation so I'm good with that :)

We just got ours - DH's SS is 72, and we got $1200 :thumbsup2

Funnily enough - we were going to put it away, but we decided to go on a trip to WDW with my Dsis & family in August, and it'll cost about that amount - so I guess we ARE stimulating the economy! :)

:cool1: We got our check today. We were #63.

Good luck to all of you waiting.

SS#63 here. We paid a month late, 5/19, due to being in a flood zone.

We finally showed up on the tracker today! YAY!! Payment scheduled for 6/27 and supposed to call if it doesn't come by 7/2.

I got my paper in the mail yesterday telling me I should have my check by July 5th if I dont get 6 weeks from that day contact them so we'll see when I get iit since the holiday is also in there!

We are in the 6/27 group as well and have not received the check. We did receive the "letter" in the mail last week letting us know we were getting xx amount but nothing else to date. Hopefully this week.....Not counting on it but who doesn't like a check in the mail.

yeah! We FINALLY showed up on the IRS tracker today. I am #93 and was so worried that the check wouldn't come in time to pay Disney on 7/16. It says check should arrive 7/11. Hopefully in time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter