• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stimulus Help!!!

Magic Maker

Mouseketeer
Thanks in advance, y'all! My husband's SSN ends in 51. He got a letter at the beginning of the year telling him he could expect a stimulus payment. He never showed up on the online tracker or recieved the second letter. According to the payment schedule, his check should have been mailed June 13. We are married but filed separately, and I have recieved mine already. Anyone have any helpful information OR a number where you can talk to a live person? :scared:

Does he have any outstanding debt (federal business or student loans) or child support?:confused: Any of those could have stopped him from receiving a check.

we were supposed to receive ours on the 13th, too and did not. Then on the 16th, we got a letter saying it would arrive within 2 weeks and STILL HAS NOT :confused:
I think you can call the IRS...probably on hold FOREVER...but i will be doing that if it does not come this week.

Good Luck!

We end in 31 and haven't received ours yet. When I checked the tracker, it shows that our check is due to be mailed 7/4.

Was suppose to get direct deposit on May 6th.

Got it finally on Friday - June 27th!!

Have no idea why - just thankful to finally have received it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter