Still waiting to close on my resale....

mrs. magoo

DIS Veteran
I feel like this is taking forever. We passed ROFR on May 5 and still no closing documents. I have been in contact with both my agent and the closing people, but I am so impatient. I log on to my email about 5 times a day checking for the paperwork. According to the contract the date should be by June 5 so this week. I so badly want to make my reservations for next spring break.

Thanks for letting me vent and hopefully everything will be official soon

Kathe

Here's a little pixie dust for youpixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust: Did they say what is holding up the closing docs?

They should be able to tell you why the delay. Did someone forget to do their job? Is the seller getting cold feet? Remember they work for you, demand an answer.

I feel like this is taking forever. We passed ROFR on May 5 and still no closing documents. I have been in contact with both my agent and the closing people, but I am so impatient. I log on to my email about 5 times a day checking for the paperwork. According to the contract the date should be by June 5 so this week. I so badly want to make my reservations for next spring break.

Thanks for letting me vent and hopefully everything will be official soon

Kathe

Do you know which closing company they are using?

WOW, we closed like 17 days after accepted offer thru TSS. I remember how nerve racking that was, so sorry your going thru that :hug:. Waiting on ducuments was little lengthy for us, but expected that, seller was going thru somewhat bitter divorce.:scared:
Shawnpirate:

According to the agent Disney was waiting to for paperwork about refusing the extension on OKW. The sellers were supposed to send it out May 16. I am planning to email on Monday for another update if no closing papers. I so badly want to call for my April vacation.

Thanks for the pixie dust. Hopefully everything will be all set tomorrow.

Kathe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter