Still Too Excited To Sleep Completed! I leave for the next trip in 7 hrs and 38 mins

Come on Rhonda, I wrote in mine, now it's your turn! Let us hear about the rest of this trip before you're off to Disney again!

tictoc- Are the shoes your boys have Heelys? My son has them also and used them a couple of weeks ago in Disney. He was also told several times that he had to take the wheel out. I have heard the warnings about them, but I have to say it was nice to not hear him complain about so much walking.

Yes they were Heelys--Stay tuned to my trip report to find out why I did make them take them out--It was a bloody mess!

By now you all know the drill. Stitch wakes us and we start the day. We are going to attempt to get through Animal Kingdom without fighting today. We have been in the world for six days. We are starting to dread the halfway mark. We are also starting to feel tired. We have started early and ended late for a lot of days now. Even that special Pargo parking space was looking far away from our room. :moped:

I took a very long, very hot bath and got dressed. I reviewed my Tour Guide Mike notes so that I would feel prepared for the day. After so many trips many of you probably think this is nuts, but I like to feel prepared.

I woke the boys and they got dressed too. I thought about just skipping our breakfast ressie and letting us all sleep late. Nah. . . .

Come on kids Disney is a waiting. Let’s go. Follow me boys. Come on, Donald’s breakfast is a calling. I wake the boys and they get dressed with not quite enough enthusiasm for me. I ask them if they would prefer to stay and sleep but they want to go to Animal Kingdom.

We arrived and checked in at Donald’s special line. :smokin: This breakfast gets some not so great reviews. My kids always want to eat here though. Since I never eat at buffets, I do not vote. If they want to eat here, it is fine with me. We love early morning reservations because we love being in the park first. We head toward Dinoland and past the Tree of Life. Head to the right boys and forget no wheels in the park. Just as we are turning the corner a Cast Member calls us to the side—Guess What “No skating in the park.” :blush:

I just love walking through the parks with no one else around. :banana: :banana: :banana: Those early breakfast reservations like Donald’s, the Princess “Hottie” Breakfast, and Crystal Palace are well worth the money just to walk and get pictures without a thousand people in your way and on your heels. Walt Disney and gang did after all build all of the se wonderful places just for me and my family. I am not sure how it came about that all of you got let in! :confused3

We are, of course, late for our reservation because we have stopped to take many photos. From our experience, we also know they never set you on time at Donald’s anyway because they group the tables and seat everyone at the same time.

We get really excited as we see the wait staff call for their parties in such an exciting and animated way. Wow, this is gonna be fun. This one waiter in particular is really outgoing. He calls all of his families together and takes a big picture of them. He lines them up and immediately picks the targets of his jokes. The boys are anticipating our turn. We are next! A waitress calls our name and to my surprise it is not with a lot of excitement. I am disappointed but still hopeful. It only went downhill from there. She sighed when the kids asked for seconds on their drinks and actually at one point said “You don’t want anything else, do you?” Having the really fun waiter at the tables next to us only added insult to injury.

The food looked like it was pretty good but just seeing all of that food lined up kinda trough like made me realize my vow to not eat buffets was a right one. It is not a cleanliness reason that I avoid those buffets it is because it is such a temptation to overeat. I hear so many people walking away saying they are overstuffed and I just want to avoid that.

The characters started around the tables in a fast, furious frenzy. Each character walked to your table, signed the books and posed for a picture in such a quick militant fashion I was not sure if we had actually seen them. We had to look back at our photos on the camera because we disagreed if Mickey had come to the table or not.

One more half hearted attempt from the waitress to act as though she was there to serve us and we paid our bill and left the restaurant.

We finished breakfast at 8:40 and headed out. Of course there were ropes up to keep us out of Dinoland. I intended to head straight to Expedition Everest and get Fast Passes so the boys could ride. Drew really liked it the previous day we were at Animal Kingdom. Steven announced that he would like to go to Dinoland first today. WHAT!!! Don’t you know that Expedition Everest will run out of those sought after passes early??? Well, I felt that I owed it to him. I had run him 23 hours a day for almost a week. Okay, so we would visit Dinoland and then head toward Expedition Everest afterward.

We stood behind the rope and of course we were all alone because everyone else was standing behind the rope that led to the bridge that crosses over to Expedition Everest. The rope dropped and of course there was no running, pushing or hysteria. Of course, not at our rope. That was all happening at the other ropes. The Expedition Everest ropes. My heart was racing at the thought of all of those people getting tripped, elbowed and separated from their loved ones! You know Disney is not supposed to be a relaxing vacation, it is supposed to be a challenge for the fittest traveler. It is supposed to be a survivor kind of thing. Oh how I envied those survivors fighting for the spot to be the first to grab that fastpass for Everest. But my Stevie is the passive one, he is the rule follower, he is the one that walks when you are supposed to. He follows all of the rules except that one about no skating in the park!

We walked calmly toward Primeval Whirl where the boys rode and Rachel got her win a stuffed animal free pass. The boys were so excited as they ran down the exit ramp. They were the VERY FIRST ones on the ride. For being the first ones on, they were each given a numbered lithograph of Huey, Duey and Luey on the ride. It was fantastic. They were so excited and here was another free souvenir that was saving my wallet. :wizard:

While we were waiting for her brothers to return from their spin with Chester and Hester Rachel and I went to use the free card for the carnival games. She chose to play the game where you throw the balls into the colored cups. After about 20 tries she scored a stuffed dinosaur. We had not paid for those twenty times. My daughter can be very charming and she charmed those balls right out of the hands of the cast member. Every time she missed the cast member would simply hand her another ball.

When the boys saw her prize, they wanted to try their luck as well. Steven wanted to throw the basketball in the impossibly small, lopsided hoop. No one ever wins that game. Three balls for five dollars. Okay you got it. First try swoosh—Nothing but net. We played the water shooting game and won that game twice. Steven sat his dinosaur down from the basketball game and a man actually took it. I did not realize that it was Steven’s until it was too late. I could not imagine taking a child’s toy at Disneyworld. If you are reading this—man in the striped polo shirt that took a purple and orange dinosaur that you knew did not belong to you—No Soup for You.

The Cast Member at the water shooting game saw what had happened, he did not take the dinosaur back from the meaner than Captain Hook tourist but he did go get my son another dinosaur. Steven was very happy and we stuffed all of our loot in the stroller to go get those fastpasses.

We were crossing that bridge when there was a family taking a photo. The problem was the one taking the picture was not in the picture. I am very sensitive to this since I travel alone with three kids and am very rarely in a photo. I will interrupt almost any journey to take a picture for another group. I probably would not stop in the middle of the elbowing and trampling that occurs at the rope drop, but I do have that need to be first you know?

The point of all of that was that I stopped to take a picture for this group. It was a family of six, looked to be grandparents, parents and two middle school kids. After I took the photo the father reviewed it and was not happy with the kids’ smiles. He asked if I would take it again. Now I see that as a compliment. I have that Sally Fields syndrome in that I want everyone to really really like me. I thought I must have shown such niceness that this guy felt comfortable imposing on my precious vacation time even longer.

Well people, it pays to be nice. After I took the second photo, he said they had six fastpasses that they were not going to use for Expedition Everest. They had ridden it once and that was enough for them. Once I cleared the mountain of pixie dust that he had just dumped all over my head from my eyes I happily, excitedly even droolingly took those fastpasses from him. Low and behold they were good for right then. See how much time I saved by taking two minutes out of my day to help someone? :stir:

We ran to the entrance and in a very diva like fashion walked past those poor lost souls standing in the standby by queue to step to the front and enter through the fast pass queue. The boys rode the ride three times since we had six passes. I read Rachel a book and we fussed and argued while we waited. Now that is not necessarily a negative. I am strong willed and so is Rachel so we fuss and argue a lot.

After Everest I wanted to ride the safari. None of the kids seemed to excited at this thought, but after all I was just letting them go along for the ride. I had rented a double stroller and Steven was riding in it while Rachel sat in her umbrella stroller. Drew was pushing Steven and I pushed Rachel along the path leading from Asia to Africa

On the path we passed the ice cream cart. The Cast Member asked Drew if he would help her for a second. He walks over to her and she hands him a walkie talkie like phone and tells him to say “All Clear with a full load.”. He says it and she hands him a magical moment certificate and asks him what kind of free ice cream he would like. Of course she also gave the other two free ice cream bars and even one for their momma! Since I had skipped breakfast the ice cream was welcomed.

So far today we had gotten free ice cream, two free lithographs, free fastpasses to the most sought after ride on all pf the properties and a free stuffed dinosaur PLUS a replacement for the one that had been taken. Now you would think with all that pixie dust flying all over us we would be happy. :stir: No we were tired. We were grumpy. We were worn out and although we were happy as each of these things occurred but the happiness was not long lasting.

As we neared the end of the trail, Devine was out again today. We had already seen her and remember it is all about us. There was a mass of people blocking the road and I swear it was already 127 degrees out there with 500% humidity. Steven yells up from his stroller “THIS IS A WALKWAY NOT A STANDWAY PEOPLE. CLEAR THE PATH.” :furious: I could not believe it. I think he was getting tired. I could hardly blame him for saying all that I was thinking!

We got to Africa to find a 45 minute wait. We got in line for the fastpasses and it all came to a head. The kids really started fighting. I was resisting the urge to cuss. Drew was complaining about having to push a stroller. “It is bad enough that I do not get to ride, but I have to push too.” :furious: I got to the distribution machine and took my passes just in time to hear the slap. I am not sure who did the slapping or who got slapped but I knew the giver and receiver belonged to me. I steered to a bench where I put Stevie and Rachel in the double stroller and put the folded umbrella stroller on top.

We headed out of Africa (heehee) :rotfl2: and toward the main hub. It was so crowded. It was so hot. The kids were so fighting. I was really starting to lose it. I thought we will just see It’s Tough to be a Bug and then we will leave. I know what you are thinking. She has lost her mind, it is time to leave now.

There were so many people in the hub. I could not believe it. It was heel to heel. I was pushing the stroller very carefully because there are lots of slopes in that area. A very large, very bitter woman came to a dead stop in front of me so that she could check her map. I tried to stop and almost did. Almost. I tapped the back of her leg with the stroller. She turned her very ugly, venomous mug on me. “Watch where you are going stupid, you hit my leg.” She actually called me a name. :furious:

I was stunned. I tried to explain to her that it had taken all my power and strength to stop as much as I did. I wanted to tell her that it was her fault for stopping on the path. Not even trying to step to the side. I was not telling her all that though because Sally Fields would not do that. :cloud9:

She was relentless. She continued to tell me off for what was literally a bump. I finally said “Just kiss my a**” and turned the other way. Sally Fields probably would not have done that and I do not think that lady really really liked me either! My kids were in shock. I must say that at the time it felt really good but I am very ashamed thinking back on it. If you are that lady, I am sorry. I do however plead with you to not stop in the middle of the walkway. It causes havoc for those of us behind you.

The kids were still fighting so I pulled over to a back area. I talked to the kids for a few minutes, but I could not reach them any better than I could reach that mean lady. I gave in and decided it was time to head out.

We made our way to the front and turned in the stroller. We gave our fast passes for the safari to a family just coming in. We would head to the hotel and rest for a long time. Then we would go to Epcot for the evening and LeCellier.

On the way to the car we passed Baloo at the front. The kids did not want to stop. Since we were in the first parking spots, it did not take long to get to the car. When we got in it was a thousand degrees. The fighting still had not subsided. I just wanted to get back to the Pop.

In the next installment we will share our mussels with a very nice family from Arkansas. :rotfl2:

Hi Rhonda, You really are a hoot! I honestly don't know how
you handle the three kids on your own at the greatest place
on earth. What with the crowds and heat it is by no means
an easy task! But still so worth it, right? Anything to be with
the Mouse! You kids are very lucky to have a mama who takes
them to the world so often. Really enjoying the report. You rock
girl!!! Can't wait to hear more magic!! ;)

Reading this makes me feel like I am there with my family... Sniff... Ha Ha!

This is a great TR. I am having a terrific time reading it. Can't wait to see what happens with the Bloody Heelys. popcorn::

Your report is awesome, and so are your pics. I give you credit for taking the kids alone. I know how hard it is when we take our kids, and dh is with us. :thumbsup2 I cant' wait to read the rest.

I love reading your TR!! Your family is sooooo generous and kind to everyone, I wish more people in Disney would act the way you do. Keep the installments coming, woman!!!!! ;)

minniesBFF said:
I love reading your TR!! Your family is sooooo generous and kind to everyone, I wish more people in Disney would act the way you do. Keep the installments coming, woman!!!!! ;)

Thank You Minnie!!! I think it always gets paid back many times over. :grouphug:

wow, what an intense report. Wow!!! I am so impressed by it. I love it. And I have to figure out how to put pictures in my stuff. How do you do it. Let"s chat...;..
I love the pictures....

talk to ya soon....

my report is up too. I never knew there were reports on dis before.

3princesses+aprince said:
Your report is awesome, and so are your pics. I give you credit for taking the kids alone. I know how hard it is when we take our kids, and dh is with us. :thumbsup2 I cant' wait to read the rest.

it really is not that hard to take them by myself, but on second thought YES--throw all of the sympathy my way!!! :rotfl2: The hardest part is paying enough attention to each of them. There are not others around to distract them so they really start duking it out for my attention!

Thanks for reading--more shall be posted soon. It will be mussels with those from Arkansas and bloody Heelys!

As promised, I will report on the mussel sharing but first, we must fight at the Pop pool. We returned to the hotel and parked in the Pargo parking spot. Not because there were not any other spots available, but because we felt that we owned this spot now.

I do not have Disney Vacation Club, I do have Disney Vacation Mug Club and now I have Disney Vacation Pargo Parking Club. I feel that this is my very own piece of property in the world. After 47 trips and a gazillion dollars invested, I have my very own welcome home. So I park in the spot, welcome myself home and proceed to unload the troops. I NEVER unload the things that we take with us when we return to the hotel. I only unload the kids. So by the end of the trip the rented Trailblazer runneth over with our junk.

We make our tired hot way to the room that is only a few feet away and the kids have an epiphany! We are here at the hotel I the middle of the day! We could go swimming! I was thinking: We could take a nap! Guess who won out? But first we had to get something to eat. We walked to Everything’s Pop and grabbed a steak wrap for me and Rachel to share and a burger for the boys to split. Now of course there are obligatory desserts with the meal plan. Stevie wanted an ice cream sundae and it sounded great to me as well. We got two of the biggest ice cream sundaes I have ever seen. I am amazed by the meal plan. This meal came to a little more than thirty dollars and it only counted as two counter service points.

We took the food back to the room. On the way back to the room we passed a pair of shoes on the path and more clothing. That is where the story of the hobos began. We decided that with all of these clothes in the bushes there must be hobos living outside our room. With the pool as a major distraction the kids were suddenly not very hungry. I am a very lenient mommy. I let the kids run indoors, use their outside voices inside and I have even been known to spray whipped cream directly from the Rediwhip can into their open mouths. I did hold my own this time however and insist they eat before swimming.

So in three bites they managed to swallow down their food and began changing into swimwear. This is when the fighting started again. Now I can understand being intolerant in the five hundred degree heat of Animal Kingdom, but I am letting them go swimming and they are still going to fight. I gave them the I mean it this time warning and we headed to the pool.

I chose to not swim this time. I was simply going to sit beside the pool and watch. Rachel had her trustworthy floaty and I could jump in if she needed me. After about 33 seconds of swimming the fighting started again. Steven was yelling that his brother was choking him. It is true that Drew often picks on Steven but Steven also can’t take playful fun. I was not sure what the case was this time, but I really did not care either. There was a woman sitting in the chair next to mine and she was kinda watching all of this activity. I told Steven and Drew that fighting would not be tolerated.

They swam about five more minutes when I heard it again. I really lost it now. :furious: Get out!!!! I yelled across the courtyard. They looked amazed like “what did we do?” I said get out now.” They all slowly walked up the stairs wondering why their mom was so mean. The woman next to me saluted me and said “atta girl.”

As we made our way back to our room we heard a very loud bolt of thunder and a huge flash of lightning. That’s right, the whistle blew and “everyone out of the pool please”. I think the lesson was somehow lost!

They watched cartoons and after making them promise to not flood anything or catch anything on fire, I caught a few minutes rest. Perhaps the lesson was not completely lost because for the first time in several days there was not fighting for at least 45 minutes.

We thought we would just take the bus to Epcot since we were staying late for EMH. We made our way toward the bus pick up area and I thought about carrying Rachel through that line at midnight. Nah, we will take the car. Glad we did. Rachel fell asleep right as we were walking up to the gate. She did not even make it inside!

We went straight to Innoventions. My kids love that place. We sent emails, we played on the games and we went to one of our favorite attractions—The House of the Future. We love walking through that! Rachel slept the entire time.

We had an 8:50 ressie for LeCellier. That would be a new restaurant for me. It is very much recommended on these boards, so I thought we would try it. We made our way to Canada after Innoventions closed. We had tried to stop by the Cool Station, :drinking1 but it was closed for the night. :sad:

As we made our way to Canada my osns starting saying "Those darn Canadians." I do not know where they heard that since we do not really know anyone from Canada. But they were getting such a kick out of syaing it. I asked them what the heck they were talking about and Drew replied they have the better side of the Falls!

It is so cool :cool1: that they have those great Kidcot Stations right by the area where you have to wait. We signed in and headed to the Kidcot Station. The boys worked on their masks and I sat and watched Rachel doze in the stroller. It amazes me how she can sleep just anywhere and in any amount of noise. Kinda gives you a hint at how loud our house is! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :rockband:

We laid her down on the bench next to me while we ate. She just slept through the entire meal. I noticed that we were next to the most charming family with a very distinctive accent. They were obviously from Arkansas. There was a father, mother and son and I learned niece. Drew ordered the mussels appetizer and I ordered the shrimp cocktail. Steven had a kids meal and got soup to start out. They brought a bowl of mussels out still in the shells and the boy at the next table exclaimed loudly “what is that?!!!” His mother shushed him but it was too late. I lost it! I explained that they were mussels.

The father said “we don’t have those in Arkansas!” I was laughing so hard by this time. Drew asked them if they would like to try some and they agreed! Drew passed out the clams and they tried them. They decided it must be an acquired taste as did Drew! The mussels went uneaten!

I talked with the family and found out they were on their first trip to Disney World. They were having a blast. I also learned they were also staying at the Pop and in the same building as us! I love meeting people who are here for the first time. They were so nice. I am glad that we were able to run in to them several more times on the trip. We followed the mussels with steaks for me and Steven and salmon for Drew. Drew ate salmon at almost every table service meal the entire trip.

Of course the included dessert did not appeal to my kids so they happily bought dessert for the kids from Arkansas. I on the other hand was not so generous. I love Crème Brule and ordered that for myself.

We loaded up and headed to Japan where my sons had heard has some really great Pokemon toys. Luckily Rachel slept through the shopping so we did not have to buy our weight in Hello Kitties. That cat drives me nuts! What a freakishly big head she has. Drew bought an ugly, green, stuffed toy named Treecko. He cuddled that gecko looking thing the rest of the trip. Too grown up to eat from a kids’ menu huh? Ha!

A few more rides after Rachel woke up including the Test Track and Soarin’. My kids all love those rides. You know what that means; there was no refusal to ride. No declaration of never getting on that again! We all rode happily into the moonlight. Even me, the coolest mom in the fifth grade.

It was time to head to the hotel. I can always tell when it is that time by my son Steven. When he gets tired he really starts to drag and dragging he was!

Back at the hotel, we all cuddled up in the beds and watch, you know by now! Power Rangers. Go Rangers Go! So much harmony in that one double bed with all four of us lovingly laying together! So much harmony after the day started with the fighting and fussing.

I reflected on how lucky I am to be able to share Disney with my kids. My kids love Disney as much as I do. To them it is not just one thrill after another. Rachel still believes in the princesses and the happily ever after. Stevie and Drew have lived a long time with me telling them about Walt and his dreams. They know what Disney is all about. It is about all of the things that happen that did not have to. The things that you could not plan if you wanted to. The magic of being the first one on the ride, fastpasses for taking a family’s photo, and free ice cream. It is even about fighting your way through the crowded path as people gawk at a walking vine.

We fell asleep and waited for Stitch to let us know it was another Magic Kingdom Day!

BANG BANG BANG--OPEN THE DOOR!!! I bolted from the bed. What the heck. We are at Disney and someone is banging on the door cussing for us to let him in our room and it is 2 a.m. Drew was so scared but trying to be so brave. Steven did not even try to hide his fear. He kept knocking and cursing. Maybe he had my allergy and was having a delayed turrets reaction to the kids fighting fom earlier! I covered Rachel with the blanket so she was hidden since all the noise had not stirred her at all. I picked up the phone to call the front desk and started to send the boys to the bathroom to hide. I heard the door to the room next door open. The ladies voice hissed "you drunk idiot, you are at the wrong room!"

I dropped the phone and rolled on the bed laughing. Now we could go to sleep again and wait for Stitch. Drew stared at the ceiling for only He knows how long before drifting off!

That sounds like quite an day... I sure wouldn't want to be woken up by some drunken idiot pounding on my door.... that's no fun...

Are you going to do a dining review on lecellier? We will be eating there in just about 2 weeks... towards the end of our trip so I'd love to hear any reviews :thumbsup2

Stitch woke us, I poured over the Tour Guide Mike stuff, kids got dressed, loaded Sleeping Beauty and headed to Magic Kingdom, made a wrong turn and turned around. yada yada yada you know the drill by now. We are nothing if not creatures of habit!

We got there valet parked at Contemporary and walked that great scenic route to the Magic Kingdom. That path is always filled with bunnies!

On this day there was much the same itinerary as the previous full Magic Kingdom day. We rode the same rides and saw some of the same shows but this day was filled with unique magic of its very own. We ran to Dumbo and managed to get on the first ride again. We did all of Fantasyland and headed to Tomorrowland. We watched Cinderellabration and rode Splash Mountain five times to Rachel’s delight!

We were able to enjoy all of the rides. The thrill rides were thrilling of course. We also love those traditional rides. We sing loudly and off key in It’s A Small World and Carousel of Progress. We love going through the TTA even though some may find it boring. We love it when they page Mr. Morrow. Mr. Tom Morrow. My tween boys still get a kick out of Fantasyland.
When Steven was four years old he was chosen by Belle to play Gaston during Storytime with Belle. He has never lived this down with his brother! Stevie has been in speech therapy since he could talk and I will never forget him standing up there in that huge costume saying “mawwy me beww!” It is truly one of my favorite Disney memories and I have lots of Disney memories!

We grabbed a pretzel for Steven and some fruit for the rest of us and headed to Story Time with Belle. We grabbed the bench up front in the center and ate our fruit and pretzel while we waited for the show to start. Rachel was really exited about this opportunity to see Belle.

I watched the kids as they sat there. It was remarkable how big they had gotten. I can remember the boys watching this show as toddlers. Steven had gotten chosen to be Gaston once and Drew had been chosen to be Cogsworth once. I just can’t believe how much it is all slipping by. Drew will be in middle school this year and Rachel will start school.

Our trip was halfway over. I was really missing Malcolm and wished he was there so much. The kids were starting to get really tan and beautiful. This was such a good day.

Belle came to the stage and all of the little girls started shuffling around. And then IT happened! Belle chose Steven to be Gaston! Drew laughed so hard he almost choked on his grapes! Rachel was a little jealous and I was calling Malcolm to let him listen to “Marry me Belle!” Another 50 pictures!

Throughout this day we had heard at least twenty times, “No skating in the park”. We skated anyway. I was tired of reminding the kids to not skate. We watched the parade at 3 and then headed to the front. We walked under the tunnel and then it happened. We walked upon the bloody messy! A boy about my boys’ age had skated into a pole and was bleeding everywhere. There was a front gate Cast member who we later learned was a retired nurse. She was helping the child and nearly hysterical family. There was A LOT of blood. The next day we saw the same cast member and she told us that the child had required 19 stitches! Wow! Okay Tiki gods--we get your drift the wheels are on their way out. Now I am declaring "NO MORE SKATING IN THE PARKS!!!"

We got back to the hotel and took the wheels out of our Heelys!

Tonight Tinkerbell will Celebrate with Mickey Mouse and I will share a secret about a really awesome view of the fireworks.

Tanya90210 said:
That sounds like quite an day... I sure wouldn't want to be woken up by some drunken idiot pounding on my door.... that's no fun...

Are you going to do a dining review on lecellier? We will be eating there in just about 2 weeks... towards the end of our trip so I'd love to hear any reviews :thumbsup2

Tanya,

After my heart stopped racing the drunk guy was pretty funny! We even ran into him the next day as we were leaving to go to Chef Mickeys!

Quick Dining Review of LeCellier--It was a nice restaurant overall. It had a very nice waiting area to be seated. There was a nice garden I believe. The Kidcot station is right next to it and it is covered should it be sunny outside. The host was particularly charming and we were seated within minutes even though we were 45 minutes early for our ressie.

The tables are close enough that you can talk to your neighbors if you wish (I always talk to the neighbors). There is enough distance though that you do not feel obligated.

The service is great. As is the food. Our server was very nice and most accomodating to the sleeping Rachel. They allowed us to bring our stroller in so she could sleep there. We however, opted to put her on the bench.

The food was very good. Appetizers--I ordered the Shrimp Cocktail and although not a traditional shrimp cocktail, it was very good. My oldest son had the mussels. He was not real fond of them. I tasted one and I thought they were good. They did have a strong flavor however for a child or the gentleman from Arkansas! My youngest son got the soup and he does not like soup! My oldest enjoyed it though!

For entrees I got the filet and it was cooked perfect and very good. My oldest son got the salmon which he adored! He ate every bite! My youngest ordered the child's steak and it was good as well. Of course he does not eat anything!

For dessert I got the creme brule which was excellent. It is my favorite dessert! The children from Arkansas got chocolate cake and seemed to enjoy it!

The best part was the fact that the meal came to 170.00 approximately add that to the lunch and the snacks for that day and you could say I made out like a bandit on the meal plan!

I hope that you have a great trip and enjoy it to the fullest. I am leaving three weeks from tomorrow for my next trip and I am so excited!

Thanks for reading the report. I hope you are enjoying it.

Rhonda :tinker:

Have a :mickeybar for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter