Still processing Halloween tickets?

I bought tickets at about 2:30 this morning and didn't get the email confirmation until 7:05, so it takes some time for some folks. No discounts or anything, just really slow processing time! Glad I didn't stay up to wait for it to process!
This was roughly the timetable for me this morning. Got the "pending" msg about 1:20 AM CDT, and got tickets/confirmation about 6:00 AM CDT.

Anyone who got pending I'd call them. They did not have my tickets. I guess there was a glitch in the system. I went ahead and purchased then. She said first charge will fall off my card in a day or two.
I would give it at least 24 hours. My experience was that the charge did not fall off and I got a confirmation email and tickets.

FYI, the cast member I talked to said there was a system "enhancement" that was causing problems on some of the tickets that were ordered from 2am to 6am. She said that if the charge shows pending on your credit card account, it will go through within 24 hours. If it doesn't show on the credit card account, then ticket will most likely have to be re-ordered. I got the confirmation email about 10 minutes after I hung up with her (8 hours from when I ordered my ticket).

Bought a ticket at 5:45 AM, got the processing message. Confirmation email with a bar code arrived at 3:00. It said to log in to see it in my plans, I don’t see it there, but feel ok with my confirmation number for now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter