Still processing Halloween tickets?

figment5

Mouseketeer
Ordered tickets this morning and got a screen saying still processing. Anyone else with this issue?

So discount thing may be the issue. Hopefully others comment. I hope got the tickets my son's birthday and our first time doing the Halloween. We done the Christmas a bunch.

So I just purchased and applied DVC discount. It went straight through and appears in my Tickets and Memory Maker tab. No issues with pending.

Was in and out in a minute with AP discounted tickets. I was prepared for a mess and shocked it went so smooth - for an opening day with “conditions”.

So discount thing may be the issue. Hopefully others comment. I hope got the tickets my son's birthday and our first time doing the Halloween. We done the Christmas a bunch.
i used the AP discount at 6:15 this morning and the purchase went through immediately and I can see them in my MDE account. Paid with a disney rewards redemption card and credit card.

I bought tickets at about 2:30 this morning and didn't get the email confirmation until 7:05, so it takes some time for some folks. No discounts or anything, just really slow processing time! Glad I didn't stay up to wait for it to process!

Ok just bought through different browser besides chrome. That is weird. Now I'll wait on hold to have first one reversed. I guess browser is the issue.

Was in and out in a minute with AP discounted tickets. I was prepared for a mess and shocked it went so smooth - for an opening day with “conditions”.

I didn't have a discount, but I snagged mine super quick also. I was messaging with the TA who was handling tickets for my TA (on a business-related trip this week) to see where she was in the process and she said "If you're getting through go ahead, I've been staring at a spinning wheel for 20 minutes." (in a polite way). I guess the Disney Internet Gods were smiling on me today. I have the email confirmation and the tickets are showing in my MDE. (I was on Firefox.)

I didn't have a discount, but I snagged mine super quick also. I was messaging with the TA who was handling tickets for my TA (on a business-related trip this week) to see where she was in the process and she said "If you're getting through go ahead, I've been staring at a spinning wheel for 20 minutes." (in a polite way). I guess the Disney Internet Gods were smiling on me today. I have the email confirmation and the tickets are showing in my MDE. (I was on Firefox.)
Yup, got my email immediately - I wasn't going to close the window until that arrived. Still took photo of confirmation window. I then looked in MDE and there they are.

I think the most impressive part of it was that it only showed me nights that fell within my hotel reservation timeframe. I was sure Disney IT would have bungled that and then if folks tried to buy the wrong night it would have done a death spiral into oblivion.

Anyone who got pending I'd call them. They did not have my tickets. I guess there was a glitch in the system. I went ahead and purchased then. She said first charge will fall off my card in a day or two.

Yup, got my email immediately - I wasn't going to close the window until that arrived. Still took photo of confirmation window. I then looked in MDE and there they are.

I think the most impressive part of it was that it only showed me nights that fell within my hotel reservation timeframe. I was sure Disney IT would have bungled that and then if folks tried to buy the wrong night it would have done a death spiral into oblivion.

Yeah, I was very happy it only showed me the "2" (really 1 since my flight is at 9pm on Friday night so that date was useless) for my stay since it was so early coffee had not yet kicked in so I didn't have to worry that I picked the wrong date.

Purchased tickets at 5:00AM. Credit card charged immediately but received e-mail saying processing. Just called and was told that if I don't receive e-mail confirmation by 3:00PM, check back with credit card to see if payment was cancelled. If cancelled, I need to re-buy tickets. If not cancelled, told to continue to wait for confirmation.

Purchased tickets at 5:00AM. Credit card charged immediately but received e-mail saying processing. Just called and was told that if I don't receive e-mail confirmation by 3:00PM, check back with credit card to see if payment was cancelled. If cancelled, I need to re-buy tickets. If not cancelled, told to continue to wait for confirmation.
Just wondering if you received a confirmation email. I purchased tickets at 5:51 and still have nothing since the processing email. Trying to decide what to do at 3:00.

Just wondering if you received a confirmation email. I purchased tickets at 5:51 and still have nothing since the processing email. Trying to decide what to do at 3:00.
I still have not received a confirmation email. Some others have said they have slowly been getting them. I have been wondering whether to call as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter