Still on my Disney high!

Erin13178

Mouseketeer
We just got back today from a 6 day WDW vacation and it was awesome.

I am already saving to go back next year this time. Yes hurricanes are iffy, but I don't care, the crowds were low, the weather was pretty good, and the free dining was awesome.

I have to say one thing that we enjoyed the most was dining with the characters. We had dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table, dinner at Crystal Palace with Pooh and co., and breakfast with the Princesses at Norway in Epcot. If I had known how much my dd loved it I would've booked more and paid out of pocket.

So if your dc loves characters, to me this was definitely worth the money.

The crowds were pretty minimal. It was more crowded on Thursday, but on Monday we went to MK and there was no one there, at all. It was weird to be the only ones on the tea cups.

We went to the parks early, and then back to the hotel mid-afternoon, then back to the parks later.

I'm ready to go again, lol.

I'm right there with you. We just got back Tuesday from our nine day vacation and enjoyed it so much we've already booked next year's. This is the first time my DS4 has not been deathly afraid of the characters-he wouldn't let them come within 10 feet of him but at Ohana's for our first character bfast he let all of them come up to him and even let Stitch kiss him on the head. We were so excited. That was just the first of our great character meals. We had Ohana's, Chef Mickey's, Cape May Cafe, and Liberty Tree Tavern. It was quite the experience and we wouldn't change it for anything!

Add on top of that free dining and no waits for rides, I do have to say it was by far the best family vacation we've had!

I'm right there with you. We just got back Tuesday from our nine day vacation and enjoyed it so much we've already booked next year's. This is the first time my DS4 has not been deathly afraid of the characters-he wouldn't let them come within 10 feet of him but at Ohana's for our first character bfast he let all of them come up to him and even let Stitch kiss him on the head. We were so excited. That was just the first of our great character meals. We had Ohana's, Chef Mickey's, Cape May Cafe, and Liberty Tree Tavern. It was quite the experience and we wouldn't change it for anything!

Add on top of that free dining and no waits for rides, I do have to say it was by far the best family vacation we've had!

Where are you all staying? And can you book this far in advance for free dining?

We just got back today from a 6 day WDW vacation and it was awesome.....
I have to say one thing that we enjoyed the most was dining with the characters. We had dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table, dinner at Crystal Palace with Pooh and co., and breakfast with the Princesses at Norway in Epcot. If I had known how much my dd loved it I would've booked more and paid out of pocket.

So if your dc loves characters, to me this was definitely worth the money.
We just took my DD2 for her first trip to Disney and we did lunch at Crystal Palace and last minute got 9:30 ressies for CRT all on one day! I thought it would be character overload but she loved it! Then another day we went for lunch at Askerhas as well! Glad you enjoyed it as much as we did! If i had to pick just one, I don't know if I could!

Where are you all staying? And can you book this far in advance for free dining?

We stayed at Pop and had a bounceback offer on the table in our room. I think that is the only people that can book free dining right now. They usually open it up to the general public in April. If you are staying for free dining now, check the table in your room when you check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter