Still no mickey waffles or omelets in Cabana's?

I read in someone's TR that Mickey waffles are available at the sit down breakfasts on the Dream but only upon request and they're not on the menu.

The only place I saw Mickey waffles was at the breakfast buffet in Enchanted Garden.

What?! No Mickey Waffles at Cabana's? They're on the menu on the Disney Cruise Line website.

I'll be so upset if I can't get Mickey Waffles for breakfast! I got in 2 months. I'll make a report then. Maybe by then they'll have them.

That's really too bad. That was what we had for breakfast last year every morning. Outside on the deck. What a shame.

we missed the omlets more than the mickey waffles. the scrambled eggs were disgusting and the fried eggs were done enough for my taste.

WHAT!?!?!:scared1::sad2::sad1:
That is all we ate on our last cruise! Hopefully that will change by demand/complaint before our next one 6/2/12.
Awwww...now I'm bummed.....

Michelle

Enchanted Garden has a buffet and they had Mickey Waffles, I had an omelette every morning, all you have to do is ask your server for one and he will bring it to you.

oh its buffet?? We do like sitting outside and watching the ship dock but with no waffles and omelet, we make to rethink!

Our server told us the Mickey Waffle makers were sent with the wrong plugs and had to be returned. They are hoping for new ones soon

You can get Mickey waffles at breakfast at the Enchanted Garden buffet.

The only positive I can think of is maybe I won't gain as much weight next week.:rotfl2: I seriously have to have Mickey waffles every morning with strawberries and whipped cream and I'm sure that helped with my weight gain. ;)

I missed the Mickey Waffles on the Dream at cabanas, but I liked the scrambled eggs(always have on the ships, can't eat eggs anywhere else but on the ships and home) and I liked that every day I was on they had Bacon, sausage, hash browns, and corn beef hash at cabanas for breakfast so it was heaven for me.

What! No Mickey waffles. I eat eggs all the time at home, YUCK. Part of my low carb diet. When I go on vacation, my splurge is waffles. I don't want eggs, I don't want omelets. Nothing special about eggs, but oh, my Mickey waffles. I can't live without those. And I won't. They will have to have those before I book.

What! No Mickey waffles. I eat eggs all the time at home, YUCK. Part of my low carb diet. When I go on vacation, my splurge is waffles. I don't want eggs, I don't want omelets. Nothing special about eggs, but oh, my Mickey waffles. I can't live without those. And I won't. They will have to have those before I book.

They do have them. Just not at cabanas which we personally didn't like anyway.

Enchanted Garden has a buffet and they had Mickey Waffles, I had an omelette every morning, all you have to do is ask your server for one and he will bring it to you.

First Time Cruiser Question: Can I ask my server for an omelet/waffle only at the Enchanted Garden buffet or will they bring it to us at Cabana's too? My kids LOVE waffles!! :confused3

The whole thing for cabana's for us is we can sit outside. We are from upstate NY and freeze 9 out of 12 months. So when we go on vacation we try to be outside as much as we can to soak up the sun and heat!!

The whole thing for cabana's for us is we can sit outside. We are from upstate NY and freeze 9 out of 12 months. So when we go on vacation we try to be outside as much as we can to soak up the sun and heat!!

I can understand this being from NJ love sitting outside on the ship when it's cold in NJ. The pancakes I had at cabanas were good so Mickey Waffles left my mind, then again I do go more for the greasy food and don't mind missing waffles or pancakes.

we missed the omlets more than the mickey waffles. the scrambled eggs were disgusting and the fried eggs were done enough for my taste.

Us, too. However on our B2B MV cruise they had premade omelets that were cold and rubbery. So we didn't eat them or the done done done fried eggs or the watery scrambled eggs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter