Still no luck finding val or mod for Dec 05-15th UPDATE

Once I can get through to reservations (system is down, and I will likely try again tomorrow), I'll be freeing up a room at Pop from Dec. 7-11.

We got POFQ for Dec 5-14 still no 15th system is down but was told by Magical Memories Travel that they were sure they could get us into one of the Mods for the 15th:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc
Thanks Everyone
Looks like we will have our first on sight stay:banana:

Glad you were able to get something that wasn't too far out of the budget. Have fun. The French Quarter is a nice place to stay. Not too big, not too small. Easy walk over to PO Riverside to use the dining facilities there. And a short boat ride over to DTD.

We got POFQ for Dec 5-14 still no 15th system is down but was told by Magical Memories Travel that they were sure they could get us into one of the Mods for the 15th:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc
Thanks Everyone
Looks like we will have our first on sight stay:banana:

:cheer2: very glad to hear it. Your persistence paid off. Have a great stay. You will love being on site!!

UPDATE
Apparently we don’t have hotel reservations.
I just received an email from our travel agent telling us there was a glitch in the Disney reservation system. Our room reservation was released and we lost our room.
Now they think we might be able to get Port Orleans Riverside from 12/5 - 12/8 and the Caribbean Beach resort from 12/8 - 12/15.
I gave my CC# to make the reservation you would think that would take care of it.
I am so frustrated.:mad:
Is it really this hard to stay at a Disney resort.:confused3
I am now 2 weeks out and still don’t know where we are staying.:confused: :confused:

UPDATE
Apparently we don’t have hotel reservations.
I just received an email from our travel agent telling us there was a glitch in the Disney reservation system. Our room reservation was released and we lost our room.
Now they think we might be able to get Port Orleans Riverside from 12/5 - 12/8 and the Caribbean Beach resort from 12/8 - 12/15.
I gave my CC# to make the reservation you would think that would take care of it.
I am so frustrated.:mad:
Is it really this hard to stay at a Disney resort.:confused3
I am now 2 weeks out and still don’t know where we are staying.:confused: :confused:

Just a heads up - check the Pop Warner website because POR has always been the overflow resort for all the football teams and cheerleaders there for their national competition. I've read that they begin checking in on 12/6 and they're usually there about a week for the competitions. We were at POR during a competition before & it is very hectic, very loud and wasn't very relaxing.................:rolleyes1

I know that you want to stay on property. If that was the deal breaker for me I would go with the Swan/Dolphin. Then check back after Thanksgiving to see if any moderate/value pop up after Pop Warner cancellations. I checked allstarvacationhomes.com and there are two condos that are available for the timeframe that you are in the world starting at 139.00 a night. Just throwing that out there as another option for you.

I really feel for you; it's terrible that you thought you were all set only to find out you weren't. I'd book an off-site backup hotel that I could live with and make sure it was cancellable on short notice, then I'd keep trying for an on-site resort. There may well be cancellations from the Pop Warner folks, and that might tricke out to other resorts. Good luck!

Sorry to hear that Grand, I hope things can work for you. Don't use that agent again thats for sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter