Still have ticket question after reading through sticky

mariamouse

DIS Veteran
I just looked at the tickets sticky at the top of this thread, but still have a question about tickets for our upcoming trip...

My mom and I were planning on purchasing 4-day MYW tickets w/o the park hopper option through Undercover Tourist. After looking at our itinerary, it would be convenient to be able to park hop on just one day of our trip rather than all four. Can I pay the $35 to have just one day of park hopping included in my 4-day ticket (aka 3 days w/o park hopping, 1 day w/park hopping) or would I have to pay $55 since it is technically a 4-day ticket? Is it either all or nothing with the park hopping option once your ticket covers multiple days? :confused3

I hope this is clear. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer! :)

It is either "all or nothing", I'm afraid. It will cost you $55 per ticket to add the Park Hopping feature.

:earsboy:

I just looked at the tickets sticky at the top of this thread, but still have a question about tickets for our upcoming trip...

My mom and I were planning on purchasing 4-day MYW tickets w/o the park hopper option through Undercover Tourist. After looking at our itinerary, it would be convenient to be able to park hop on just one day of our trip rather than all four. Can I pay the $35 to have just one day of park hopping included in my 4-day ticket (aka 3 days w/o park hopping, 1 day w/park hopping) or would I have to pay $55 since it is technically a 4-day ticket? Is it either all or nothing with the park hopping option once your ticket covers multiple days? :confused3

I hope this is clear. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer! :)

You have a 4-day ticket - from the sticky:

"Park Hopping is a $55.00 option which can be added to any base ticket, whether adult or child, whether two days or ten days. For a one-day ticket the cost is $35.00. The price is the same whether you buy it the first day or the last day of a ticket's use."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter