Still have some (297) remaining points to rent $10pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a couple of questions. What type(s) of payments do you take? Is the entire amount due at booking or half now and half later? Would we be able to put the dining plan on the reservation?

We would like a 2BR checking in Jan 2, 2012 departing Jan 6. Our preference would be BWV, or BCV, but would consider SS too. Please let me know.
Thanks!

Im looking for 2 studios for a 5 night stay Sun Dec 18 and checking out Friday Dec 23..I prefer BWV but will take anything that may be available..

Thank you!!
Sheri

Hi-I am looking for a 1 bedroom at OKW from 10/30/11 to11/06/11-my 8 yr old daughter and her dance company won an auditin and will be dancin at Epcot-hope yo can help!!!!!:cool1:

Hi I don't need Thankgiving or Christmas or a weekend may be I can get lucky! Sooo I am looking for November 14th through checking out on the 19th or Nov 16th through the 19th.
My preferred resorts are BWV, AKL or Contempory in that order.
Thanks Shawn from Alaska.

We have rented to one family, hope they have a great trip over Easter!:flower3:

We do still have points left we can rent. If we don't, we will use them for our NY Cruise. But if anyone else wants us to look into any points, we have up to 297 that we can rent out.

We cannot transfer these, as some are banked points. Sorry!

We prefer Paypal, as we feel it is safest for all parties involved.

Please know, that we have called for MANY people requesting points over Thanksgiving and Christmas, and there is little to no space left for consectutive nights over the holidays. People do cancel, but the options are sparse at this point.

Also, October weekends are pretty full right now, as there is much desire for DVC places for The Food and Wine Festival and MNSSHP...

It doesn't hurt to ask, please let me know if there is anything we can do!
Looking for 59-69 points for September 1 - September 6th OKW, SSR or AKV in a standard for 4 people.

Thanks!

Lisa

Since it doesn't hurt to ask, we (2 adults) are looking for a studio the weekend of 10/13 to 10/16/2011. Thanks!

Hello - looking for 56 points for a 3-night studio Thursday 8/18 - Sunday 8/21.
Prefer BC, OKW, or WL. Thanks

Bob from NJ

Hello!! :)
We are looking for BWV for 10/14-10/17. Studio, whichever view is fine! :) 3 adults.
Thank you SO much for anything you can do!
~Jennifer

Hi, we are looking for 179 points for BWV 1br for 10/8 - 10/14. Do you have any available? Looking forward to hearing from you.

Karen

Hello! We are looking to rent 210pts for Nov 2012. Not sure if we are asking too early? thanks!

Looking for 160 points for BCV or BW 5/20/12-5/25 or 5/27/12-6/1 and another for AKL Jamba for the other week Basically I need 2 studios Sun-Fri at a resort next to Epcot and a second Sun-Fri at AKL

Debbie
djstanczak@hotmail.com

Hi,

We're looking for an Animal Kingdom Savannah View Studio for 2 people for January 3 - January 8, 2012.

Please let me know if you can help.

Thank-you!

I need two different reservations. First choice BWV, Second Choice SSR, Third Choice BCV for both reservations.
Reservation 1 - Oct 15 check in Oct 17 Check Out 2 adults only
Reservation 2- Oct 21 check in Oct 24 Check Out 2 adults only

I need two different reservations. :cool1:First Resort Choice- BWV, Second Choice SSR, Third Choice BCV for both reservations

October 15 check in- Oct 17 check out 2 adults :yay:
Oct 21 check-in Oct 24 check out 2 adults :banana:

BWV- Res 1- 24 pts Res 2- 38 pts
SSR- Res 1- 30 pts Res 2- 46 pts
BCV- Res 1- 31 pts Res 2- 47 pts

We do not have to be in the same resort for both reservations.
We like being at the back entrance of Epcot, but we really like the SSR as well.
We have stayed at all of these before. :dance3::thumbsup2

If you have any points left, I am looking for 2 nights at AKL value studio checking in April 18, 2012 and checking out April 20, 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter