Still have some (297) remaining points to rent $10pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mom2PrincessesLinSy

DIS Veteran
We have rented to one family, hope they have a great trip over Easter!:flower3:

We do still have points left we can rent. If we don't, we will use them for our NY Cruise. But if anyone else wants us to look into any points, we have up to 297 that we can rent out.

We cannot transfer these, as some are banked points. Sorry!

We prefer Paypal, as we feel it is safest for all parties involved.

Please know, that we have called for MANY people requesting points over Thanksgiving and Christmas, and there is little to no space left for consectutive nights over the holidays. People do cancel, but the options are sparse at this point.

Also, October weekends are pretty full right now, as there is much desire for DVC places for The Food and Wine Festival and MNSSHP...

It doesn't hurt to ask, please let me know if there is anything we can do!

I apologize if I missed it in your post, I did double check, when do the points need be used by?

:woohoo::tinker:I am looking for 284 points to stay at Bay Lake Tower from December 23, 2011 till January 3,2012. I want a Studio with a lake view. Thinking about join DVC and want to try it out first before I buy into a home resort. Thanks :ccat::dumbo:

Still interested in at 2 bedroom at OKW or VWL 12/29-1/2. If these are not available I will take 12/30-1/2. I know you said they are full, but maybe. Thanks for your help.

I would be interested in either BWV or OKW studio (believe it is 78 points for either)...12/17-12/24...currently booked at Pop but would switch. Never rented before and only been to WDW once.

Hello,

I responded in the other thread but see that it is now closed and a new thread opened. Not sure if I should post this in this thread now or not but will just to be sure...

We are interested in renting your points. We are traveling 1/28/12-2/4/12. 2 adults 3 kids. Looking at AKL - 1 bedroom value - 151 points or BLT 1 bedroom standard - 216 points.

Thanks for your time.

Andy

Need 88 points for December 22-27th 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani, plus dining plan (optional). Any help?

We are new to this but would like to rent 107 points to stay in a studio Oct 16 through the 23 at the 1) Beach Club Villas 2) Boardwalk 3) Bay Lake

We have rented to one family, hope they have a great trip over Easter!:flower3:

We do still have points left we can rent. If we don't, we will use them for our NY Cruise. But if anyone else wants us to look into any points, we have up to 297 that we can rent out.

We cannot transfer these, as some are banked points. Sorry!

We prefer Paypal, as we feel it is safest for all parties involved.

Please know, that we have called for MANY people requesting points over Thanksgiving and Christmas, and there is little to no space left for consectutive nights over the holidays. People do cancel, but the options are sparse at this point.

Also, October weekends are pretty full right now, as there is much desire for DVC places for The Food and Wine Festival and MNSSHP...

It doesn't hurt to ask, please let me know if there is anything we can do!

We are interested in February 21 - 25 at WL. Would need 72 points. Please message me if you have any left to rent for this time. Thanks in advance.

Lesley

Hello there!

Experienced point renter here. :)

If you have any spare points to rent out, I will be interested. We just need one evening, 10/2/11 checking out 10/3/11.

Studio

1st Bay Lake any view is fine (14,17, 20)
2nd Wilderness Lodge (15)
3rd Animal Kingdom any view (9, 12, 16)

Just let me know and I will be happy to pay with pay pal.

Thank you in advance for you time! :)

If possible we only need points for one night. 9/26/11-9/27/11 AKV value studio. 2 adults 2children (8,10). I believe it is 9 points. Thank you. Karrie

my email is manski1000@aol.com. Thanks again for your time.

Looking for 60-69 points. We are looking March 1-4th at AKV (savanna), BC, or BLT (lake) in a studio. 2 adults, 1 child, 1 infant.

Thanks!
Katie

I am interested in points for week of Aug 21-Aug 28.

Doesn't have to be the whole week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter