• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Still empty!!??

martinrmn

DIS Veteran
We checked in with Virgin twilight last night, 5th. Very quiet, straight through. This morning we passed the check in desk, 10 people at desks. Now sat in the V room enjoying breakfast and chilling. Flight leaves at 10.40. Will it be empty or will there be a mad rush to fill it? :confused3
Whatever happens we are on our way to the Magic!:thumbsup2
Happy holidays one and all.:thumbsup2:dance3::dance3:

Have a good flight and enjoy the space on board :thumbsup2 And very importantly, have a GREAT time :goodvibes

A lot of planes go half empty at this time of year. Thomsons have flights going this weekend for £198, enjoy your trip.:goodvibes
http://flights.thomson.co.uk/thomso...=0&duration=0&destA=SFB&destB=none&destC=none

I have a valid ESTA and just happen to have a week off next week ....... was meant to be for xmas shopping, but thinking about it, there are plenty shops in Florida ...... :rotfl:

We go tomorrow, BA from Gatwick. Hope our flight is just as spacious!

Pam

we fly out on wednesday and our plane is full, but coming back seems empty (fingers crossed!!!!)

Our BA flight out on 7th December was about 3/4 full, we managed to get lots of room to spread out, whole rows to ourselves. Coming back yesterday it was much busier, but we were able to upgrade as there were seats available. Actually, our last day, Friday, was very busy in the parks, seemed to be lots of college age kids, I guess they had just broken up for Christmas.

Pam

Our VA flight out on 6th Dec from MAN only had my family & 1other in the PE section downstairs :dance3::yay::banana:

Bet it's not like that on the way home :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter