Still considered resort guest on checkout day

LKMang

Mouseketeer
Hi! We are traveling to florida the first week of December and splitting our stay between WDW and Universal. This will be our first stay on site at Disney and we are so excited!!! My question is, on our check out day, are we still considered resort guests? If we leave the property and decide to come back later in the day, will we have to pay for parking? Are we eligible for EMH? On our checkout day we are planning on doing MK, then take a break in the afternoon and check in at Universal and probably return to WDW at some point that night. Just wondering if I need to include parking fee into my budget for that day.
Thanks!

You are considered a resort guest with all the perks and ammenities (aside from the use of your actual room after checkout) until midnight.

You can come and go to and from property and you will not have to pay parking, EMH is fine too!

Liz

Every time I drive past the kids who work the toll booth to get into a park, I can't remember them ever taking a good look at my parking pass, especially the booths outside the MK area. You will be fine. Plus, everyone checks out at SOME point, and they are not automatically heading back the airport right away. They know that people are hanging around. Don't sweat the small stuff.

We were still able to use the dining plan after check out. We had a split stay CBR and Poly.We only had dining plan at CBR (Poly worked out better with a discounted hotel rate). We used saved FP credits so we could go to Spirit of Aloha on our first night's stay at Poly.

And you can use the pool at your resort on your check-out day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter