Sticker/Punch/diecut/paper piecing Swap SIGN ups AUG 9th

MyLittlePiglet

DIS Veteran
Sticker/Punch/diecut/paper piecing Swap SIGN ups Aug 9th

10 people per group

groups 1 and 2 will be punches only

groups 3 and 4 stickers only

other groups will be mixed

You may join multiple groups. However, you MAY NOT sign up for two groups with the same item. You CAN however sign up for more than one group with different items in same "category". Example I will be signing up for 2 different groups with Winnie the pooh stickers but they are different companies and stickers.

Stickers must contain 6-8 minimum. Although the 1.00 michael's sticker could count. If unsure if a sticker sheet would be "equal" PM me. So let's say for example Sandylion stickers that are tinkerbell have 2 sheets perforated 3 times which makes 6 sheets. You would have to send the whole sheet without perforating. Does that make sense?

Punches
small 15
med. 12
large 8

Let's equate a large punch as the famous mickey head so many of us have what that like an inch and a half (I am not work I have no idea). Again if there is a question please let me know. For this please tell me which punch. Example. Brand name tinkerbell punch etc.

All those disney punches Stitch, tinkerbell, etc what size would we say they are. The castle I would say is medium so what does it make the others?

Okay we will flesh out more rules as we need to. PM or post any questions to me as I realize this is a bit fuzzy. Will do up to 10 groups NO MORE!!! :stir: See you all Wednesday :Pinkbounc

oh yeah lets say must fit in a half manilla or full manilla envelope and I will find out what a "standard" postage for these can be. It you are doing more than one group and want to use the 4.05 envelope I'll be glad to use them, just trying to save people on postage.

I haven't seen any Disney die cuts so we will work with that is anyone has any. And paperpiecing if anyone wants to do woud just be 1 per person.

Oh right! Thanks.

FYI Big lots has Princesses, Pooh, Tinkerbell sticker sheet for $1.00.

i'd like to sign up for sticker & punches...would that be group 1 & 3?

for punches...i have white mickey gloves (left & right), and shoes (left & right). i think they are big. not sure if you recall, but it's the size of the mickey pool tag thing i made in your cruise swap.

anyways...as for stickers...not sure what yet...

this sounds like fun!! and easy!! no need to really make anything!! :flower:

Punches I have, Cinderella, tigger, pooh and piglet, pooh, different Mickey's, castle.

I have a variety of the boxed sticker sets from Disney. There are only 6 of each type of sticker sheet. Can I sign up for the stickers of say Villans and give you 5 each of 2 different rolls in the box and everyone gets one sheet or the other. (I don't have 2 of any box to have enough for everyone to get the same sheet).

If the castle punch is medium I would say that tigger and standing mickey are also medium.

What if we have stickers, but no punchies and really wanted to trade stickers for punchies because I am too cheap to go out and buy the tool?

rsjj I can sign you up on Wednesday, but not yet sorry.

AlexMommy only groups 1-4 are specified. Other groups will be mixed so when people sign up you can say for which group. So you could look for mostly a punch group and swap stickers make sense?

OKay so we are calling disney character punches medium.

BTW if anyone has CM punch (I'll be signing up with it in one group, but someone could do it in another) I will be making squares because it is a "negative" punch so you kinda have to do something with in.

rlovew I would be fine with you signing up with villains and sending different sheets. I would possibly wait to see if a group of those disney roll stickers becomes another group. I don't have any or enough i guess the word is :( but others may and then we can make them their own group.

Pixie... is it you who has the "different" castle punch??? I totally want some of those. Others I know are interested too... we found the picutre online, but didn't have it.

And I'd like to make sure I mention this as well... maybe we have a secret cast member, or someone with connections or someone who can just get to the aprk a heck of a lot.

Any disney stickers only available at parks: Figment, DVC resorts, hmm what other stickers?...... Anyway I will figure out a way to count them differently and be included in swap. Does that make sense? will have to be a WDW or DL group but we can try to work this out.

MyLittlePiglet said:
rlovew I would be fine with you signing up with villains and sending different sheets. I would possibly wait to see if a group of those disney roll stickers becomes another group. I don't have any or enough i guess the word is :( but others may and then we can make them their own group.

I have most of the boxes myself at this point so I would rather trade them for other kinds of Disney stickers.

As you can see by my siggie, I am leaving for the World in just a few days. If someone who has already been there can tell me where to find the boxes of stickers, I'd be happy to go pick them up. Then I'll use those requested stickers in the swaps or be happy to send them on to those who wish to reimburse me for them. BUT--Make sure you tell me soon!! We are leaving here Friday to start heading down and I won't have computer access while I'm there. What ever will I do when I can DIS every day?

I have purchased those stickers in the huge World of Disney store in Downtown Disney. I think they have them at the Scrapbook Store in DTD as well. The BIG store is usually where I get them because they have the discounts for AP holders there.
Enjoy your trip!
Sharon

I would be fine with you using the roll stickers in a "regular group". How did you say you would do it then? One "sheet" to each person? They are not very big stickers, do they have 6-8 stickers on a sheet? Thanks M

Ha! Are you asking me about the roll of stickers in the sticker boxes from WDW? I've never seen them. That's why I wouldn't even know where to look let alone WHAT to look for. I don't know how many per roll or even how many rolls. I just remember from the interest thread that someone asked about getting them and thought I'd volunteer. I have lots of Sandylion stickers, 3 perfs per sheet and single sheets that I can also use if the box of stickers doesn't work out.

The sheets have about 6- 8 stickers on them. The size of the stickers depends on the particular box but the sheet is about 2 inch by 5 inch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter