Stick People from decals

Hi Marion, sorry about the power outage, good luck! Do you do the stick people in shirt format? This may be unrealistic or to time consuming, but would it be possible to put a Green Bay Packer logo on the shirts?

Thanks so much...

Brandy

here are some new ones in character shirts. I will do (eventually) about 3 choices per figure but I cannot do every character imaginable.

Love the design, have you done one for a grandmother and grandfather, I checked and couldn't see anything.

would be great to have something for us young at heart

A reminder to read post #1 !

Here is the link to the Disney font

http://www.dafont.com/search.php?psize=m&q=waltograph

Many threads have explained how to add this to your FONTS folder....

You don't need to have any sophisticated software to personalize. Just add a text box with MS Paint !

I will continue to add variations as time permits but note that I cannot do every combination of hair color, hat, balloon, etc.

Here is a sample of some balloon ones I just added:

I added a few recently....remember, I will add hair colors and even balloon colors but these are for your use.....not for me to personalize.

Please don't ask me unless there is an existing DISign already (I don't consider these DISigns exactly).

No requests should go on this thread unless they are for hair colors or balloon colors. If I do additional hats I will post and update this thread.

Mom-Safari.jpg

Boy-Safari.jpg

Girl-Safari.jpg

Dad-Safari.jpg

Thank you soooo much for this thread! We have these stickers on our car (bought from Disneyland) and we are going back (from Australia) in November. Can't wait as we are keeping it a secret from our kids until the day we leave! I have successfully made a design to put on a t-shirt from your photobucket pictures. Can't believe I did it but I did. Thank you soooo much!

Your little people are so cute! Thanks for posting them. I may use some on my upcoming trip.

kristinfly2: happy to do more of my newer styles as brown skinned if you need me to.....would even let you PM this one time only!!

Ok I think I figured this out. THe image I'm looking at I believe is 387 in your photobucket. He's the dad with gray hair. Is there any chance you could put on a gray mustache? We are all going for my father's 65 birthday and my 4 year old said I cant use the original "Cause its not Grandpa without his mousetache!:rotfl2:) Any chance you could take care of that for us? :cheer2:Thanks so much!

I made a family t-shirt with these for our most recent trip (2 weeks ago now) and we got heaps of comments from all over the parks! Loved it!

Did you know they are actually selling keyrings with these designs on them inside the park? lol

Did you know they are actually selling keyrings with these designs on them inside the park? lol[/QUOTE]Thanks for the heads up. I will be looking for them. I wonder if they have them at World of Disney too.

They probably do but I didn't look there. We were at Disney in LA and they certainly had them in the Star Tours store.

They are silver and rectangular with names on them or Dad, Mom, etc... One character per keyring of course. They are quite thick and heavy and I think they were about $7 or $8 but I didn't buy any so can't take a photo.

I do not do customized versions with glasses, beards, etc. What you see is what you can use to build your own DISigns...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter