Stick People from decals

RustManFan

devoted to all things Disney!!
I have started a new folder on my Photobucket. It contains an assortment of the Stick People (Dad, Mom, Girl and Boy) that can be found on the car decals. There are various hair colors. If there is a set of additional colors that I should add, please request on this thread!!

http://s387.photobucket.com/albums/oo319/RustManFan/Disney Stuff/Stick People - Individual/

These are for your personal use. You can change colors or add names as you wish. That will be entirely up to you. Please do not ask me to do it for you.

I post these as a favor to those on the DISBOARDS that wish to use them. I do NOT expect that they will be used on anything that is offered for sale. I will delete them if any abuse is found to occur.

Here are some samples.....

Boy-Red.jpg

Girl-Blond.jpg

Mom-DKBrown.jpg

Dad-LTBrown.jpg

No bald, facial hair, glasses or custom hats on this version.

If you make use of these, please post your finished project so I can see how they were utilized !!!

I am sure you have seen this request before but I would like to see some where the skin color is a little more brown. (i.e. african american). Specifically 1 dad, 1 mom, 1 daughter. Please and thank you.

Ssamara28: naturally I have NOT seen this request before. I just posted these as blanks.....will do the darker skin tone right away! :thumbsup2

I have to say that your work is awesome!
Can you do a bride and groom? :goodvibes

If anyone has lime green, purple or pink hair or wishes to simulate a sunburn....you are on your own!! ;)

I also will not do that horrible leg rash that some people get in the Florida heat :rotfl2:

Will post babies when I get good ones ready!

Please bear in mind that I colored these in from black and white....I did NOT draw them. I cannot, therefore, put them in additional outfits. I will try to do a bride and groom but that is all....unless I decide to try more.

Ok, I violated my own statement in a prior post. I DID do a different outfit!

Note, however, that you need to learn to change colors yourself as I will NOT be posting various hair colors for this DISign......I need to work on other "stuff"

PirateBoy1.jpg

PirateDad1.jpg

PirateGirl1.jpg

PirateMom1.jpg

AAPirateBoy1.jpg

AAPirateDad1.jpg

AAPirateGirl1.jpg

AAPirateMom1.jpg

So I could not let the day go by without logging back in to say THANK YOU! This is what I have been looking for. I especially like the pirate ones. Just when I thought I was done with my magnets. These will also make it into my journal as well.
One more idea. It would be nice to see them in your family folder, but the individual folder is awesome as well.:worship:

THANK YOU!!!! these are great, I was able to put it together in a word document and add names for our family! next year, and the pirate you added suites my DS5 perfectly!!!

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

You work fast and are brilliant. I wish I had your kind of talent in me.

Added a birthday (or New Years) hat version for each. Here are samples....

AABirthdayBoy1.jpg

AABirthdayMom1.jpg

BirthdayDad1.jpg

BirthdayGirl1.jpg

I'm done with this style for now!

Added Santa Hats, Graduation Caps, and Uncle Sam hat (men only)....also King and Queen. Suppose I need to do Prince and Princess next!

These are samples only....rest in Photobucket!

AAGraduationDad.jpg

AAQueenMom1.jpg

AAUSA-Dad.jpg

AASantaMom.jpg

GraduationMom.jpg

KingDad1.jpg

SantaBoy.jpg

These are awesome. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent with all of us! :worship:

Hi there! I love the stick people, they are so awesome!!

4ParksFamily-11

Can you please revise this to say Short Family Vacation on the top, with 2011 between the ears and under the people, is there room for 2 rows? Can you put Dad and Mom under them and Megan(girl) under the child? And then put the Walt Disney World under that? If there is not room, then just please put the names. Thank you so much!!!!!!

Kim
18 Days Until Disney!!! :dance3:

short510: please note that many of the DISigners post rules in post #1 of their threads.

This thread is NOT for DISign requests. You can find the links to most of my request threads in the Meet the DISigners sticky.

Will be happy to DISign this for you here:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2757178 (Marion's Part Deux)

but please do check out the rules on this one and the request thread. :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter